SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
the release of a game often depends on the consumers and not the developer, if we were smarter we would stop paying a developer after 6 months without an update. I know this is a pirate site and I'm not owed anything, but if we really want to send a message to the developer, stopping paying for it would be the logical choice

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the release of a game often depends on the consumers and not the developer, if we were smarter we would stop paying a developer after 6 months without an update. I know this is a pirate site and I'm not owed anything, but if we really want to send a message to the developer, stopping paying for it would be the logical choice
unfortunately, probably it is too late now:HideThePain:

it is hard to not exploit the chance presented on a silver plate by patreon:BootyTime:
devs need one good start, getting a fair amount of supporters hooked, and then they can start getting free money for minimal or no work at all, for months, or even years.
as long as most of supporters are happy with previews, wallpapers and promises, everything is peachy...ofc, there are also few bots to explain why they should be happy and how the dev is dedicated and hardworking while those complaining, particularly on some pirate forum, are ungrateful entitled little bitches stirring shit and disturbing peaceful (sheep) herd of followers/supporters.:BootyTime:

on the bright side - it is quite amusing to follow/read similar threads (scamlab, scamstor, scamorrta, scamero...)

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Ero should release ch. 5 as it is with typos, just to chill his subscribers. He is a perfectionist like a real artist, and this can disappoint hungry audience.
Someone in his comments under the post suggested him doing a beta version for the higher tier patrons so that they can report any bugs or typos they see.
I think this is a great idea and works well for other devs, too bad Ero seems a bit against it with the "I intend to do it right, and I'll release the Chapter once it's ready." in his weekly update post.

There's also the fact that he seems to be reworking an entire scene for some reason this late into the development. I get the stat sheets he was releasing leading into this chapter were mainly estimates, but the fact it's been two weeks after everything was nearly 100% kinda goes against the whole idea behind him doing it in the first place.

Reactions: dorito-kun

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
We should hope this update is very good because after this update the game is gonna become a milking machine.
They are 800 (a little more) And about 50 animations (which I'm sure 80% are walking or grabbing things or gestures)

It is 3 weeks late for them to renew the patreon and launch it in mid-December with supposed fixes :⁠-⁠$

These moves by the developers seem to me to be the greatest thing that exists.

Having unnecessary delays without real justification shows that they do not know international high finance.

Well, what can be expected? They are artists and they do not know high finance to control the public and that is why most of Patreon with good projects die.

They don't know how to deal with their customers because of the service they offer and what they think is going to work for them lying is really useless, it will end up with most people for going out and looking like zombie job

Which is even more stupid leaving good projects to just maintain and have an extra income when they have talent and are afraid to continue the project because they think they will not be able to continue. With the other game rating.

And they will continue to fail Except for exceptions that taste like high international sociability.

In conclusion, people with talent and potential who do not know how to operate a service and move according to what other patreons do (who do not know how to serve the service either)

Like everything, there are its exceptions of very good games that, even if they are late, justify it correctly and continue until they finish or that those who pay for the service are no longer interested in the project.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I get the stat sheets he was releasing leading into this chapter were mainly estimates, but the fact it's been two weeks after everything was nearly 100% kinda goes against the whole idea behind him doing it in the first place.
I never trusted this progress bars, he did it only to appease some people. It was even more ridiculous when a bar went beyond 100%.

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
I read all the posts, unfortunately you are in an ironic optimism, I was like you 1 month ago. Now its time to face it, this update was supposed to be released 2 weeks ago. You guys are talking about renders and animations that are still not here, there is no evidence that these mentioned ones exist. What grammar error could take this long? Just face it, there's nothing to release!

Yes that's right, this happened in the previous update as well. In the previous update this took 1 week. But at that time, Ero had said that it would not happen again and introduced the "weekly update - percentage" system. But this time, it will be almost 2 months since the game was completed and entered the revision period.

Please don't give hope unless something is certain, it's not nice. Because this game is really good, and it was a game with high potential, go to Ero's discord or patreon and see, everyone is upset about what happened.

Last edited:

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I never trusted this progress bars, he did it only to appease some people. It was even more ridiculous when a bar went beyond 100%.
Now that it's been past two weeks since everything was nearly a 100% on that chart it kinda defeats the purpose of doing them.
Again, I understand they are mainly estimates and it doesn't really determine how close he actually is to the final product but still.

The weekly updates along with the communication are certainly an improvement compared to the lead up to chapter four, however there's still a long way to go when it comes to explaining his progress on the project and handling releases.

Last edited:

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
This will be the last update for a lot of patrons, even though the game is awesome there so much you can hold to a sinking ship before you let go. With the increasing size of every update it will definitively increase the waiting time. Sure like you guys said Ero may be milking or taking adventage of his supporters but he has already been feeling the repercusions of his erratic and mistrustful update schedule, he has been stuck at 1,8K per month for nearly 6 months now and this probably will go down as time pass. Hope I may be wrong and the dude gets a more organized working schedule but with his new game I doubt it.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
This will be the last update for a lot of patrons, even though the game is awesome there so much you can hold to a sinking ship before you let go. With the increasing size of every update it will definitively increase the waiting time. Sure like you guys said Ero may be milking or taking adventage of his supporters but he has already been feeling the repercusions of his erratic and mistrustful update schedule, he has been stuck at 1,8K per month for nearly 6 months now and this probably will go down as time pass. Hope I may be wrong and the dude gets a more organized working schedule but with his new game I doubt it.
Agreed, but it'll still get a slight bump in supporters after this update and it'll probably stay there for a bit.
A lot of people hold out despite all the red flags with the creator if the project is extremely high quality like this one.

While DB definitely has a of clichés with it's characters and story(not that it's a bad thing, just that it's been done many times), the renders are fucking amazing and the choices do seem to have an actually impact on scenes here.

It'll certainly have trouble growing into it's massive potential because of the long waiting time, inconsistent updates and on/off communication from Ero, but it'll still be supported by many even if Ero went radio silent for months. We've seen this happen with many other projects before on Patreon.

Reactions: princess bride

Noobie200

Dec 11, 2021
I feel that way too, with the new game being in developed too. He will have less time for this game. I'm predicated 1 update a year after this update.

Noobie200

Dec 11, 2021
maaan i really like demon boy, sadge the succubus is sexy
Same here, the quality is very good. There are a lot of way he can go about with Demon Boy and make a name for himself and be profit at the same time. The issue I see with a lot of these game once they get pretty popular the update come in slowly and slowly. The creative and drive isn't there like it used to be.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Same here, the quality is very good. There are a lot of way he can go about with Demon Boy and make a name for himself and be profit at the same time. The issue I see with a lot of these game once they get pretty popular the update come in slowly and slowly. The creative and drive isn't there like it used to be.
yeah Eternum is one of the ones that is pretty consestant

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
F* it, i changed my mind again. Ero is active, posted an wild image this morning, and it's awesome! Nicole is making love with her boss in a doggystyle pose, with ahegao face, and milk spills from her breast to the floor... It's f* awesome!

He said that this picture will come out first and then the update will come, the update may come out at any time.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes