jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
F* it, i changed my mind again. Ero is active, posted an image this morning, and it's awesome! Nicole is making love with her boss in a doggystyle pose, with ahegao face... It's f* awesome!

He said that this picture will come out first and then the update will come, the update may come out at any time.
seriously ? because I can't handle any bluff

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: hmmboy22

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
seriously ? because I can't handle any bluff
He said this before, now he is voting for December on his demon tier private channel in discord, he is collecting requests.

If the new update is half as good as the November image the game will probably be one of the best 3d lewd games ever.

Edit: This photo will not be in the game. The reason for my excitement is that he is active.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: jonnybravo11

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
He said this before, now he is voting for December on his demon tier private channel in discord, he is collecting requests.

If the new update is half as good as the November image the game will probably be one of the best 3d lewd games ever.

Edit: This photo will not be in the game. The reason for my excitement is that he is active.
he is active to upload wallpaper and get respite for 1 more week

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
but the fact it's been two weeks after everything was nearly 100% kinda goes against the whole idea behind him doing it in the first place.
I think he should give a date like other ongoing games instead of sharing a percentage, and be more active on discord, f95zone and patreon. I've seen a couple of posts on Discord mentioning this.

This game really has potential. He can make a lot of money by showing a more active image.

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
F* it, i changed my mind again. Ero is active, posted an wild image this morning, and it's awesome! Nicole is making love with her boss in a doggystyle pose, with ahegao face, and milk spills from her breast to the floor... It's f* awesome!

He said that this picture will come out first and then the update will come, the update may come out at any time.
Can you share that wallpaper?

Reactions: Bezimienny_gracz

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
F* it, i changed my mind again. Ero is active, posted an wild image this morning, and it's awesome! Nicole is making love with her boss in a doggystyle pose, with ahegao face, and milk spills from her breast to the floor... It's f* awesome!

endgame-avengers.gif

Reactions: Lucho0x0
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes