Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
"I was gonna release the update but there were more last minute issues than expected... It was A LOT more, I swear!!!!
BUT HEY ! Here is your wallpaper!!! yaaay woohoooooo"

... ... this looks awfully familiar :HideThePain:
Lol. I heard he or she is creating another game? Sheeesh. Well updates gonna be way faster now. Ihihihi

Reactions: MacAdGames

saves88

Jan 4, 2019
Now I think a Christmas gift is too positive prediction.

And don't have so much expectations about the size of this update - that's the biggest mistake coming after a long wait.

Just a deep breath...
icegif-292.gif

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Now I think a Christmas gift is too positive prediction.

And don't have so much expectations about size of this update - that's the biggest mistake coming after a long wait.

Just a deep breath...

This is a general comment and not specific to this game.

I think a lot of devs spend a lot of time doing animations instead of other content. Which tends to mean they spend a lot of time on something that might or might not add to the game, and means very little new content play wise.

Do not get me wrong, animations can be good at times, but in my opinion they do not always add to the game.

Oct 9, 2022
I'm telling you guys.... This dev hasn't done a shit. He may have completed 50% out of 100% and giving excuses about it. He might be taking time in his new game by not bothering much about the present one. As all easy mind goes... I can do this in one day. That one day become a week, week become a month and month become a year and year comes to ABANDONED!!!

I mean like wtf? Focus on one, it's been doing good and been gaining lots of attention. Why do the roundabout? Be a one minded LMAO. Why the distraction? Finish the one that started. Now this dev must be scratching his mind cuz of effort, content, frustation and distraction.
There is some truth that in if you work on one thing too long it becomes stale. Then the content will feel stale. Sucks but I'd rather have him with his creative juices flowing and have a good game. He should just have a full week of, post that he will, then get back to it with a fresh mind

Reactions: T. Jin
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes