LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Let’s wait and see what dev’s gonna say on weekly update.
Something along the lines of, "I needed to make a scene from scratch because looking back at it I wasn't happy with the writing" or whatever. Either that or some game breaking bug.

That's of course assuming that there is a weekly update at all. Last time he went completely dark.

Amina11111

May 28, 2017
Something along the lines of, "I needed to make a scene from scratch because looking back at it I wasn't happy with the writing" or whatever. Either that or some game breaking bug.

That's of course assuming that there is a weekly update at all. Last time he went completely dark.
He will say that he need to check how game look on bigger screen so he bought new TV to check it. Now he is waiting delivery.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018

"Hi everyone,
I'm going to keep it short this week because we're not there yet. I still need some time to finish the next Chapter.
I will leave some words below to try and answer some of last week's comments:
- This will be the longest Chapter by far. So yes, it takes more work than the previous updates.
- Although I wish it to be not the case, I'm still a one-man team. And building a game like this, in all its aspects (script, sound, music, 3D art), takes time. Please allow me to do this to the best of my efforts so that I can give you a quality game!
Speak to you soon guys & have a great weekend,"
EroMersive

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Weekly Update - #2 December
Hi everyone,
I'm going to keep it short this week because we're not there yet. I still need some time to finish the next Chapter.
- This will be the longest Chapter by far. So yes, it takes more work than the previous updates.
- Although I wish it to be not the case, I'm still a one-man team. And building a game like this, in all its aspects (script, sound, music, 3D art), takes time. Please allow me to do this to the best of my efforts so that I can give you a quality game!
Speak to you soon guys & have a great weekend,
EroMersive

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

"Hi everyone,
Speak to you soon guys & have a great weekend,"
EroMersive
So i hope ch. 5 be the last of these "biggest chapters by far"

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Ero is just beyond unreliable at this point and now the statistic chart meant very little in the leadup towards this chapter since we're now three weeks past the last time he posted one where nearly everything at a 100% on it.

It's just very disappointing that these are still reoccurring issues with over a year and a half into development of this game. There seems to be little accountability for these false statements and constant delays.

I appreciate the high quality of this project, but Ero is very difficult to defend or be even supportive of throughout the production of this.

Another thing, if he's having this much trouble with just DB how the hell is he gonna manage another game on top of that(Lewd Photographer)? DB is still in early stages of its story and it hasn't had an update in over seven months so beginning another project when his main project isn't even close to being done is just insane.

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
No updated estimate for a release date, just a few words and nothing else. Either he hasn't done any work besides rendering some previews so far or he has finished the update, but just delays it because his Patreons still give him money anyway.

This was such a promising game, but its sadly going to end up Abandoned or just previews/custom renders each month.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
No updated estimate for a release date, just a few words and nothing else. Either he hasn't done any work besides rendering some previews so far or he has finished the update, but just delays it because his Patreons still give him money anyway.

This was such a promising game, but its sadly going to end up Abandoned or just previews/custom renders each month.
What if, and I'm serious about it, what if the game is already done and he just doesn't want to upload it just to see us bitch about it?

frost215

Oct 3, 2022
“Still one-man team…”

there’s a lot one-man team like Dr. Pinkcake who is continuously delivering high quality work. I don’t reckon that’s the excuse.

“take time…allow me…”

It’s dev yourself who said “very close” with a 99% progress bar a couple of weeks ago, not anyone of us gave that expectation. And you has been fixing that 1% as your so-called revisions for 3 weeks.

What’s done is done. I just hope Mr. Quick Update is able to complete the last update of DB by the end of this year.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes