dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
“Still one-man team…”

there’s a lot one-man team like Dr. Pinkcake who is continuously delivering high quality work. I don’t reckon that’s the excuse.

“take time…allow me…”

It’s dev yourself who said “very close” with a 99% progress bar a couple of weeks ago, not anyone of us gave that expectation. And you has been fixing that 1% as your so-called revisions for 3 weeks.

What’s done is done. I just hope Mr. Quick Update is able to complete the last update of DB by the end of this year.
people think that what I said before was a joke that 1% for 2 years of development xd

It's not :v

It doesn't surprise me at all that it launches the second week of February

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
It won't happen. The dev of come inside still makes a good few hundred dollars even after no updates for two years and an abandoned Tag. All you need to do is keep posting wallpapers and "sneak peeks".
This^
People on Patreon are angry, but they're others who are excusing Ero's delays and belittling anyone that tries to criticize the lack of communication.

There'll always be people waiting out to see if Ero will change his ways, give them special treatment for always supporting him no matter what or simply don't care.
This is how ICSTOR got always with this shit for so long, but eventually Patreon might catch on and shut down payment with resulted in him coming back to try and "finish it":KEK:. This shouldn't be the case at all for Ero because he's still making the game.

That being said, many devs start dropping updates more frequently when the patron count significantly drops. If it does happen we'll have to see if it's the same case with Ero.

SpitfiremarkV

Nov 5, 2018
This will be the longest Chapter by far. So yes, it takes more work than the previous updates.
You already take 7 months instead of 5, dude. And you said earlier that you going back to old dev cycle and updates will be faster. But still you have some problems with update that was "almost ready" 3(THREE) weeks ago. And now we gonna wait another 1, or 2, or even 3 weeks because of that? Another grammar mistake what you need to find?

He says that he needs more time to develop, but at the same time starts a second game, while he has huge problems with the first one.

He hopes for our understanding, but does not say the true reasons for a whole month delay.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
i don't know about his patreon server but as i heard they have not so much problem with delays, they are really happy to saw Nicole lactating moments.... but his public server is on fire, all people are criticizing him so much, it become toxic server as icstor server was. Leave the Dev, he never come to the public server, but the admin also not present, if you join the server, you will feel you're in zombie circle... but but there's an one cunt always ready to defend dev, he always come up with any explanation to dodge those questions! And now at this point the development suppose to reach not 137%, it's in 230%, he finally end up with icstor path! these type of game with this quality generally abandon more quickly, but i think people show more excitement than he could ever imagine, now he will fucked up after some time, when he could not end up with another deadline.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
This^
People on Patreon are angry, but they're others who are excusing Ero's delays and belittling anyone that tries to criticize the lack of communication.

There'll always be people waiting out to see if Ero will change his ways, give them special treatment for always supporting him no matter what or simply don't care.
This is how ICSTOR got always with this shit for so long, but eventually Patreon might catch on and shut down payment with resulted in him coming back to try and "finish it":KEK:. This shouldn't be the case at all for Ero because he's still making the game.

That being said, many devs start dropping updates more frequently when the patron count significantly drops. If it does happen we'll have to see if it's the same case with Ero.
Wait so how's ICSTOR doing nowadays? its been a while

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
I don't know, Ero's use of this game for milking doesn't make any sense. Those kinds of developers are usually the types who have only one game or are afraid that they can't think of another good story, Ero has other game plans, In other words, he can find ideas outside of this game.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah, up until Chap 5, dude was one of the best devs doing one of the best games, now he became like every other milker out there when their game becomes successful, he starts milking and talks BS about delays and what not. This game had outstanding potential, now greed has set in and it'll be another ICSTOR move. Great fucking job ending up like the rest of them fuckers man, had hope for you, now it's gone.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I hate to say this but soon tragedy will hit him like a family member passes or gets a deadly disease that will cause him to slow down. And we will have to pretend that we are sorry for him and can't accuse him of lying because... it's wrong.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I hate to say this but soon tragedy will hit him like a family member passes or gets a deadly disease that will cause him to slow down. And we will have to pretend that we are sorry for him and can't accuse him of lying because... it's wrong.
Or his PC got hit by a asteroid or he had a fire in his house and thanks God just the PC got destroyed or he can't use his pc because of the energy crisis or maybe because of the Yugoslavia war 30 years ago who knows.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Last time I checked he's trying to get an update out for January for Milfy City.
Apparently it'll finally finish up the story.
Already pushed to March :cautious:
I think this dev still has a distance to go before he can be considered in MC territory though. But these delays are a troubling sign indeed. Like many others, the part that concerns me the most right now is creating a second game when he can't even get the first on track. I hope he sees that Demon Boy is the real moneymaker with interest here and delays or abandons the second game posthaste. It is already clear that he will never be able to manage two games at the same time. No shame, some dudes just can't handle a threesome. :oops:

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Already pushed to March :cautious:
I think this dev still has a distance to go before he can be considered in MC territory though. But these delays are a troubling sign indeed. Like many others, the part that concerns me the most right now is creating a second game when he can't even get the first on track. I hope he sees that Demon Boy is the real moneymaker with interest here and delays or abandons the second game posthaste. It is already clear that he will never be able to manage two games at the same time. No shame, some dudes just can't handle a threesome. :oops:
For I second I thought you meant Demon Boy's next chapter was delayed until March and was about to lose it, but then I read it back and realized you meant Milfy City.

Also I'm not surprised ICSTOR delayed it, dude has been scamming his fans for years now and only seems to be coming back with teasers so people can push money into his bank account again.

Ero may be terrible with communication and promises, however he's nowhere near the same level of ICSTOR. I do agree that DB is possibly a big money maker, that's if Ero can ever get consistent release dates and only begin this second project after he's close to fininshing his original game.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes