Noobie200

Dec 11, 2021
Or his PC got hit by a asteroid or he had a fire in his house and thanks God just the PC got destroyed or he can't use his pc because of the energy crisis or maybe because of the Yugoslavia war 30 years ago who knows.
I'm in the process of looking for positive covid and aid test and yes this is for educational purposes and not for Ero! I need some house picture that are on fire, dog being hit by car, computer being shit on, graphic card being kidnapped, broken toe, broken man nipple and yes all of this are for educational purposes and not for Eros!!! Any help woupd be great appreciated!!

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
As I said before, how is the update going, most likely it will be by the end of January

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 1846328

Overview:
The game centers around a young boy who's living together with his "Landlady" in a small apartment.
He's always been somewhat of an outcast, he's being bullied in school and doesn't have many friends.
Until one day, he stumbles upon a book that changes his life forever.
The journey he's about to embark on is one of sex, love, power and corruption, and definitely not for the light-hearted.
It's up to you, the player, to decide whether you'll embrace your inner demon or remain true to your human side.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-09
Release Date: 2022-06-06
Developer: EroMersive - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game contains NTR.
If this is not your thing then please depart the thread and avoid arguing about it.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat MOD - Rollback Fix - Fan Sigs - Russian translation

* The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 1789169 View attachment 1789170 View attachment 1789171 View attachment 1789172 View attachment 1789173 View attachment 1789174 View attachment 1789175
View attachment 1789176 View attachment 1789177 View attachment 1789178 View attachment 1789179 View attachment 1789180 View attachment 1789181
Very good game, story and characters... In my case I'm not a fan of NTR, but the fact that it's optional is appreciated, so if you're not a fan of this genre, it's okay.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Or his PC got hit by a asteroid or he had a fire in his house and thanks God just the PC got destroyed or he can't use his pc because of the energy crisis or maybe because of the Yugoslavia war 30 years ago who knows.
It's inevitable.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Very good game, story and characters... In my case I'm not a fan of NTR, but the fact that it's optional is appreciated, so if you're not a fan of this genre, it's okay.
To be fair the tag "NTR" is used very loosely in this game. (or at least so far).

For "NTR" to happen the love interest have to cheat and/or leave the MC for another. Relationship hasn't been established yet for any characters including the MC and his mom. What we see so far is closer to rape/sexual harassment/blackmail kink than NTR.

For NTR to happen, the mom has to be with the MC THEN through her own choice (players choice) cheat and/or leave the MC. Personally I hope this won't happen because of how the story and characters are written so far, it wouldn't make sense. And before someone accuse me of trying to kill the NTR route, I am not advocating against the boss route. In fact the opposite, I like that side route and hope the upcoming updates have some mom-boss content. You guys are long due for a few scenes. I'm just saying that's by definition not considered NTR.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kalenazar

Quiet132

Jul 21, 2017
For I second I thought you meant Demon Boy's next chapter was delayed until March and was about to lose it, but then I read it back and realized you meant Milfy City.

Also I'm not surprised ICSTOR delayed it, dude has been scamming his fans for years now and only seems to be coming back with teasers so people can push money into his bank account again.

Ero may be terrible with communication and promises, however he's nowhere near the same level of ICSTOR. I do agree that DB is possibly a big money maker, that's if Ero can ever get consistent release dates and only begin this second project after he's close to fininshing his original game.
I didn't think that I'm gonna say this, but the Icstor has at least completed a few of its games. And Ero just hit the jackpot on this and gonna milk it till the end. I don't think that he will abandon this game.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I didn't think that I'm gonna say this, but the Icstor has at least completed a few of its games. And Ero just hit the jackpot on this and gonna milk it till the end. I don't think that he will abandon this game.
Good point. ICSTOR did have a few projects under his belt, some completed and others abandoned. Another thing that he had going for him is Milfy City at one point had a very neat release schedule up until 2019-2020.

Ero is definitely making some of the highest renders in the business so I think whatever he put out would be succesful, however only one of his releases seems to have made it on time all the way back with chapter two and ever since then while I understand it takes longer to make bigger updates it's almost at the 8 month mark since the last one.

Tbh I only noticed the major delays coming into play once Ero began adding animations, if he doesn't like a scene with an animation included in it he has to redo and it takes a shitload of time which seems to be the case for this one.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes