lagolagolago

Apr 30, 2020
I mean maybe if there was a game to discuss people wouldnt only bitch but since you seem to have more interesting things to say why not add something useful?
Yeah, just not bitching is no alternative. And what gave you the idea that I have more interesting things to say? The whiners don't add anything useful and they probably filled 200 pages with their whining, so why do I have to post something useful in the now three posts I made here?

Guys, ignoring my post or plain saying "no" would've been enough. What use is showing that you mostly babble, we already know that. Is feeling superior by posting stupidity so important to you? In that vein, I see my question as answered, I'll mentally block out further tries to play the fool about it like all the other drivel.

Feb 11, 2022
I ain't gonna lie, psychodelusional probably gonna deliver an update for apocalust before ero is able to put that fucking revision on 90%. NLT games have even more scale and they don't make you wait 3 MONTHS for ONE chapter, NTRMAN is already developing 3-4 at once, I don't think this guy is gonna be able to hit the scale that he wants if he stays on that bullshit

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
1671979960394.png

Hey Everyone,
I know many of you are patiently waiting for the next Chapter to be released. I'm fully aware that is taken longer than expected, and I must admit it's been hard for me the last couple of weeks getting everything finished for release. But I hope you guys can stay patient with me and my deadlines because this Chapter will be a banger.
In the meantime, I hope that every one of you is able to take some time to relax and enjoy these couple of days. I wish you all the best for 2023, and may the new year bring you hope, happiness, and prosperity.
All the best,
EroMersive

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
View attachment 2262535

Hey Everyone,
I know many of you are patiently waiting for the next Chapter to be released. I'm fully aware that is taken longer than expected, and I must admit it's been hard for me the last couple of weeks getting everything finished for release. But I hope you guys can stay patient with me and my deadlines because this Chapter will be a banger.
In the meantime, I hope that every one of you is able to take some time to relax and enjoy these couple of days. I wish you all the best for 2023, and may the new year bring you hope, happiness, and prosperity.
All the best,
EroMersive
I hope the game won't get released on 2023

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
View attachment 2262535

Hey Everyone,
All the best,
EroMersive
Still no release date or anything of that sort. No clue as to what's taking so long. What's even the point of doing these weekly dev logs?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2262535

Hey Everyone,
All the best,
EroMersive
Don't know if is the best thing hype the update. Because right now, i can safely assume the only thing that could possibly make the players says the long-ass wait is really "a banger" worthy is if Nicole gets a full-fledge all the way sex scene in both paths (Non-ntr and ntr). Which i highly doubt will happen.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes