armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It feels like alot of these "devs" have a very loose idea of a story, Spend all this time getting that part out then have no idea how to progress any further and then boom, New project.
You think he will go 1,2,3,4 way?
What if he decide to go 1,2,4,8 way?

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I don't understand creators who abandon their project in the middle of the road, even less when they do it to create a new project that will probably be abandoned in the near future.

This game had everything to be a nice success and to gain an audience.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Hey Santa! Plz don't give any christmas presents to this dev because he hasn't been any good this year.

In fact if it is needed just punish him a little bit so that he will be back to work and release the update soon.

Hope you will do these and we don't have to worry about the update anymore.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hey Santa! Plz don't give any christmas presents to this dev because he hasn't been any good this year.

In fact if it is needed just punish him a little bit so that he will be back to work and release the update soon.

Hope you will do these and we don't have to worry about the update anymore.

It will be my dear little devil .

krampus-2015(1).gif

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2022
He didn't said anything but you connect the little dots. It's been what? 6 months since last update? And that update was really short in content and story; he's been working in "grammar issues" for almost 2 months now; he now has a new project in mind which is "interesting" to say the least but no one asked for it. And to add the cherry on top of the cake he himself said that he doesn't know how to advance the plot.
That's it, it's a really good game but everything points that this is going to get abandoned in the future.
When did he say that he doesn't know how to advance the plot? On discord?

And anyway who really cares about the plot, I don't even fully understand what's going on in the game, the main plot is the side plot, what people really care about is the plot with Nicole/Mom, that's the main plot

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes