May 9, 2017
Nicole In The Library - Jun 18 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nicole and Lydia Double dildo
Nicole and Boss (Wallpaper poor quality, I don't have a better one)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It's like they all hired the same PR person to make their excuses. They all sound very similar in their excuses.
I don't think this one is a true milker situation as much as it is, the dev running out of momentum and creative spark. When they start talking about needing a break and then create a second game, then they might be trying to reignite the fire. Devs, like everyone, experience burnout and deserve a rest but I don't have a good feeling for the long term prospects.

At this point, I just hope we get at least one last, good update (preferably with Nicole sexy time) before this one goes to the great beyond of abandoned games. Of course, hope I'm wrong and it continues until game completion.

2022 has been the year of tremendous number of abandoned and delayed games. This year I've been disappointed and let down so many times by AVNs I followed. A similar feeling to when you are told your father just went down to the corner shop to get pack of smokes and will be back soon to finish that halted board game still sitting on your desk. After 15 years of this you begin think he might not be coming back. :unsure: :cautious:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
So guys aside from all the delays, do you think the MC will be a cuck in the future or the NTR will be there just for Nicole and MC not knowing about it
MC will definitely be a cuck in the future. At least when it comes to the Succubus (it's been so long since the last update that I forgot her name).

There are several choices which the game present you with that leads the MC down this path.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't think this one is a true milker situation as much as it is, the dev running out of momentum and creative spark. When they start talking about needing a break and then create a second game, then they might be trying to reignite the fire. Devs, like everyone, experience burnout and deserve a rest but I don't have a good feeling for the long term prospects.

At this point, I just hope we get at least one last, good update (preferably with Nicole sexy time) before this one goes to the great beyond of abandoned games. Of course, hope I'm wrong and it continues until game completion.

2022 has been the year of tremendous number of abandoned and delayed games. This year I've been disappointed and let down so many times by AVNs I followed. A similar feeling to when you are told your father just went down to the corner shop to get pack of smokes and will be back soon to finish that halted board game still sitting on your desk. After 15 years of this you begin think he might not be coming back. :unsure: :cautious:
so his patreon was/is paused in the last 3-4 months at least then?
if so, yup, it is just a burnout and not a "true milking situation".
if not, well...kudos to those supporting him and all other similar "burned out" devs.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes