jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
I've read the last 2 sites on here rn and people still don't doubt what the dev is really doing rn. One example you guys mentioned is, that he's still struggling with workflow and not realising how certain things need time. I disagree hard on this. Over 6 months ago he mentioned how he's gonna release updates - every 2 months with high quality and quantity and the struggle of delays before the release of Ch. 4 won't happen again cuz he worked out how he's going to overcome his flaws in developing demon boy. Then all of a sudden he says he's struggling with creativity and he's burnt out. Solution? Fuck yeah make a new game. If you are burnt out just work harder, that will solve everything. But wait.. Demon boy will be his highest priority even with the new game. Sure.
Progress bar: over 100 percent (renders/animation) since what.. September? This dude made 30 renders each week but happily announced he doesn't work anymore on a normal job since demon boy can support him fully. 30 renders on average per week lmao (sometimes 35. Impressive). Oh and I forgot to mention he got a new graphic card to speed up the rendering process. Wait really? Yes, but eehh.. Nothing changed. Surprising? No.
In October people started to complain on his socials until November cuz the game was actually finished but the progress bar was still rising.

SURPRISE RELEASE!
oh false alarm everybody, I found grammar errors in the game which I couldn't detect before this announcement (yep you don't check something before release)

3 weeks later and he's still figuring out the problem. Probably wrote the whole update from right to left, who knows.
So 3 weeks later.. Suddenly another problem! The animations and some renders didn't felt right. Kayyy.. Impossible to notice that 3 weeks ago when you wanted to release it as a surprise?

What followed next were a few development updates where he didn't mentioned the problems he had before and how he solved them. Usually the same " I'm a one man team. It's difficult. Hard work. I try my best." STFU!

Why he didn't mentioned how he solved the problems? Easy.. People believed him so he wouldn't need an explanation after. He also took a few days off (DAYS..) with complaints about how hard it is.

To summarize this shit :

He mentioned things earlier which don't add up what he said the recent weeks. He mentioned it multiple times how this and that would speed up his developments but somehow the opposite happened. Slow... Slower.. Sloooooower..
It's working. He gets his money with no effort. Only thing he needs to do is typing some pussy shit on his patreon to get everyone from his back. This dude started great and you could see how many effort and energy he put into the game. But that's gone. Work smart not hard. Or in eromersive's case- don't.
They all promise an update every 2 months. You get 2 updates in a year if lucky. That's why I'll never pay again for an unfinished game. Publish your finished game on steam, I'll gladely pay for it.

Jul 29, 2020
Its always good to give the benefit of doubt in any situation.. but I think we have all been here for long enough to recognize bullshit and the 'default update delay templates' these devs use... For all those noobs who still think that the dev is working hard or is facing burnout, think about this:

1. When he has time to pose and render wallpapers, why not use that time to finish the update? Coz that's the priority no? The wallpapers are additional bonuses for the higher tiers. That can come later..

2. Let's assume he has a burnout issue. Then the logical thing to do would be to get this update released (According to the dev, it's 'almost' done right?) and then pause patreon and take a few months off to clear his head or map out the future of the project... Nobody in their right mind would start a new project and increase the workload. But being logical and pragmatic is an entirely new concept for us.. isn't it?

TL;DR: Stop being in denial and stop supporting the lame excuses of current devs.. I'm pretty sure everyone would have the base IQ to detect a genuine reason for delay (which rarely occurs in this field of AVNs)
Went through this with Estate Dominate. its 2 years out and people still believe that wallpapers=game is worked on...LOL NOPE

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
It seems that at the end of the year we will not have the update.

Being very possible that it will be at the end of June next year, With only having content of mini stories in case format that western

Excellent, the truth is better than the worst I expected.

Among the worst I expected for this year with this Artist Are:

*that he died
*Will not report anything for at least 4 months in a row.
*they would leave patreon for another platform that can have better control over income.

none of that happened this year so that's a big step up!
SS I'll keep paying max level until I see any of those bad points.

Better impossible? Well if it would be that they release 0.5 but hey we have content ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

LunarDweller

Jan 21, 2019
Your killing me here. I see the USA work ethic compare to the Japanese. I am so sad that the Japanese with that shit style compared to this is more capable. Come on USA. Japanese have kicked ass but this one is a gimmy if you put your mind to it.
Do it for the milfs we never knew.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes