mitanc92

May 8, 2018
Well, someone did call it a few months back that this game IS going to abandoned. His theory was that this DEV is them same person who made a VN that I can't remember the name of and just started posting wallpapers the second the patreons came in.
I guess you are referring to the developer TTLL.. He made this game called "Come Inside" which started off with some really good and artistic renders.. then slowly changed to wallpapers and then got abandoned.. Just a guess..

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I guess you are referring to the developer TTLL.. He made this game called "Come Inside" which started off with some really good and artistic renders.. then slowly changed to wallpapers and then got abandoned.. Just a guess..
who says it is abandoned?
tags here have little to do with an actual game status (on patreon and other platforms).
for that particular game/dev, the developing is still going on.
sneak peeks of "episode in the development" and the wallpapers/polis are quite regular and on the monthly basis:KEK:

Reactions: Rishit6971

Ak-19

Feb 7, 2017
He fucked io there is no turning back, after all this time the only way for him to save the face is to drop out a worth update longer and better than the previous ones but i have the feeling that this is not gonna happen.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes