DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Looking over his Patreon account, I can see that over 100 people dropped out compared to last month. Now, granted, it's possible for that number to rise in the following days but I hope this forces the dev to release the update already.

Though I'm pretty sure that he'll still ghost people until the next status update, if he can even come up with any more excuses. Most likely he'll start with the "trying very hard to release it by the end of next week."

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Looking over his Patreon account, I can see that over 100 people dropped out compared to last month.
True, but that's the case with every new month. And he has still more Patrons (404) with the start of this January, compared to the start of last December (399).

Last edited:
Reactions: DanteRed

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
7 months they say that surely in February which I do not believe either since they also say that he is working on the 2nd game

Reactions: hawk784563

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I wonder, did he made some grammar mistakes with "oh" word? Otherwise you might think having sex with santa as you see text "ho ho ho"... :KEK:
And because you know the only thing we do is study the text and write essays on why mum is gunna get ploughed by her boss lolol

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes