Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Well, if it bothers you so much that you don't like the opinion that they contribute month by month for development.

Why don't you support the highest level on patreon and give your respective complaint because that way, from my point of view, you don't really contribute anything to the forum, which is excellent, yes, but outside of that, it's not direct
Dude Ero doesn't listen to any complaints from anyone, even if they're respectful and just constructive criticism.

And yes that includes his top tier patrons that he's ghosted for the past two months on his discord even tho he promised them some BTS look which never happens.

Ero doesn't seem to care enough and leaves all of them in the dark for weeks.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Dude Ero doesn't listen to any complaints from anyone, even if they're respectful and just constructive criticism.

And yes that includes his top tier patrons that he's ghosted for the past two months on his discord even tho he promised them some BTS look which never happens.

Ero doesn't seem to care enough and leaves all of them in the dark for weeks.
Yeah man, at this point I really don't know what's really happening with him or the game, seems like he's buying time to finish it, but why not at least warn his patrons. Seems like he wanna avoid confrontation and backlash...but at what cost?

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I agree with you, most of them are not customers because we are customers and I emphasize customers outside of all the people who complain and do not pay like 60% of those who complain here.

We don't mind waiting a semester or a year for 0.5 to arrive. I know that I am feeding an artist who makes cheap excuses and does not know how to communicate and that it is a single man who does everything.

But as I said a long time ago, I'd rather pay this man to live on something than give it to the financial markets on a stop loss
Calm down Ero.

BettyCrocker

Sep 28, 2019
Why would someone willfully choose not to trick suckers like you people when the economy is otherwise crumbling and regular work is unsustainable?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Dont tell me this is another game with a super hot milf that abandons just before actual penetration....should be classed as a war crime, blue balling the nation.
I honestly just play this game for the Lilith(?). I can't really recall her name, it was so long since the last update was out.

There's something about her design I find really appealing.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Dont tell me this is another game with a super hot milf that abandons just before actual penetration....should be classed as a war crime, blue balling the nation.
Oh I do not see this being abandoned anytime soon. LOTS of milking to be done still.

• Haha
Reactions: Samsid97
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes