bliqnk

Jun 20, 2021
Well, someone did call it a few months back that this game IS going to abandoned. His theory was that this DEV is them same person who made a VN that I can't remember the name of and just started posting wallpapers the second the patreons came in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, someone did call it a few months back that this game IS going to abandoned. His theory was that this DEV is them same person who made a VN that I can't remember the name of and just started posting wallpapers the second the patreons came in.
I agree it has a high likelihood of being abandoned, but I do think ep. 5 will eventually come out. That will probably be the final one that we get. Hopefully it has enough good content to be satisfying. It certainly won't be a satisfying end to the game, but a couple of decent scenes with Nicole and perhaps something with Lydia would be nice.

And even if by some miracle it isn't abandoned and it keeps going, then it might as well be considered finito with a second game eating up production time. We are already approaching 1 update per year, so with the second game in the mix, you could expect only 1 update every 1 1/2 to 2 years. No point in following a game when it gets to that degree of indolence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes