zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
Why this liying why you give a release date in the first place if you are not sure ??!
This update was supposed to be released in late November
Two months of liying
The only way to get this person on the right path is to stop supporting him and then he will become like the donkey and work hard
Pls patreons stop support this liar
2 months of lying = 2 months of Patreon money

AverageHuman

May 31, 2017
Well it turns out the dev of Forbidden Passion didn't even know his game was advertised for sale on Ero's site..
Is that his actual website? I was for a time a patron of his but I don't remember him ever mentioning he had one. Plus if you go on the site and click on developers, community and contact tabs and click on the icons it leads to nowhere :unsure:

Reactions: hmmboy22

ifwthevision

Mar 17, 2022
Because the dev is not legally obligated to finish the product.. the Patreons are willingly choosing to give the dev their money. What legal action could be taken? :WaitWhat:
legally obligated or not milking additional months of payment under the pretense of "soontm" smells like false advertisement to me

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is that his actual website? I was for a time a patron of his but I don't remember him ever mentioning he had one. Plus if you go on the site and click on developers, community and contact tabs and click on the icons it leads to nowhere :unsure:
The link to the site is in his discord too

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
If it's not the dev then someone spent a bit of time creating the site and a fair bit of money keeping the website up and running since 2021..

AverageHuman

May 31, 2017
If it's not the dev then someone spent a bit of time creating the site and a fair bit of money keeping the website up and running since 2021..
It just seems like an odd website for him to have that since it doesn't link back to patreon where he makes all his money :unsure:

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Well it turns out the dev of Forbidden Passion didn't even know his game was advertised for sale on Ero's site..
I'm 100% sure Ero doesn't feature this game cuz he's a good Samaritan and wants to help other developers. I'm not a lawyer I'm pretty sure that's not legal to sell the stuff of other creators without permission.

Best thing is... Icstors "milfy city" is also featured for sale. Now imagine if someone (yes, one of you guys please) tells ICSTOR about this. That dude is so greedy, I wouldn't wonder when Eromersive lands on the street after a lawsuit by Icstor lmao.

From demon boy to broke boy to homeless boy.

Let it happen haha

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
lewd games enthusiasts all know how this works; this website is either a money laundering scheme or some kind of trap targeting gullible people. Either way it is immoral...

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes