T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
I will be betting for this Friday or Saturday/maybe sunday too. Let's see what's the future hold.

I hope he still isn't working on his grammar " Mistakes"

Someone pls lend this guy a dictionary, So that he can know what M=milking means and B = bitch means.

Last edited:

Shadow760

Mar 16, 2019
I will be betting for this Friday or Saturday/maybe sunday too. Let's see what's the future hold.

I hope he still isn't working on his grammar " Mistakes"

Someone pls lend this guy a dictionary, So that he can know what M=milking means and B = bitch means.
As a former pateron of Ero he will not release on Satuday/Sunday as he does not work on those days it will be either a Friday or Monday that it drops.

He is most likely working on his "new game" and just milking the paterons that have subbed for demon boy becasue he knows that once he drops Ch 5 and starts focusing more on new game he will lose more subs at one point he was around 550ish subs now he is down to 366 at time of this post

Last edited:

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
He is most likely working on his "new game" and just milking the paterons that have subbed for demon boy becasue he knows that once he drops Ch 5 and starts focusing more on new game he will lose more subs at one point he was around 550ish subs now he is down to 366 at time of this post
he's making a new game already Jesus, most developers wait until the first game is like 50% finish, this guy truly is a scammer.

qpla12138

Nov 6, 2020
The developer of the game Come Inside is regularly posting previews of the upcoming episode since April 2020. The last one was yesterday. 36 subscribers still follow him.
There is also developer of the game Offcuts, his new update is almost ready since the end of the 2019. 139 subscribers still expect a new update. The last monthly report from the dev was 2 days ago. I can quote a part of it:

And of course one of the most famous games Milfy City, waiting for an update since July 2021. The last preview was also yesterday. 3545 subscribers still believe the update will be released.
I believe some of them are robots,Patreon did this to the subject to attract more subscribers,made them believe what they want is in progress,they don't give shit 'cause they can also milk the subsribers too.

Reactions: veaqaa

ELev8

Feb 13, 2022
At the end of the day, glad that i only support those who are true to their passion of creating a quality VN with an update atleast everyweek. Best example on that is (DPC and Drifty).

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
For those who are on patreon, I ask eromesirva, has he been active during the past week or has he given a sign of life?

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
As a former pateron of Ero he will not release on Satuday/Sunday as he does not work on those days it will be either a Friday or Monday that it drops.

His new game lmao
That's what happens when u try to play the both ways. The reality hits. It can't be neither. either it's gutter Or being back to the same damn place.

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
His new game lmao
That's what happens when u try to play the both ways. The reality hits. It can't be neither. either it's gutter Or being back to the same damn place.
you know but it seems silly to me look at the case of wife and mother or travesure of the nathia they are stable creators over time although they may have delays they always deliver the product because they know that as time goes by and its product fulfillment more long-term customer come.

I really see these types of developers as stupid looking for those plays that in the long run only do you more harm than good

Reactions: T. Jin

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
His new game lmao
Honestly I really doubt that "new game" even exists in any form. Wasn't it right after the April release when he came out with the news? How burnt out he is and how he struggled with inspiration? So he gave out the announcement and just released some wallpapers from it. Did he ever mentioned what he's EXACTLY working on it? "I'm working on the new game." And what exactly?

I think there's no second game. He just needed an excuse why he's not working on demon boy. He saw the money coming in regardless and followed that route.

Not to mention the constant lies he spread over the last 10 months or so. You can easily proof that. He doesn't have much imagination when he makes things up lol.

Is there an update really? Let's be honest here.

Reactions: Qu1ntupIe5D

Alxnoah

Aug 17, 2021
View attachment 1846328

Overview:
The game centers around a young boy who's living together with his "Landlady" in a small apartment.
He's always been somewhat of an outcast, he's being bullied in school and doesn't have many friends.
Until one day, he stumbles upon a book that changes his life forever.
The journey he's about to embark on is one of sex, love, power and corruption, and definitely not for the light-hearted.
It's up to you, the player, to decide whether you'll embrace your inner demon or remain true to your human side.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-09
Release Date: 2022-06-06
Developer: EroMersive - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game contains NTR.
If this is not your thing then please depart the thread and avoid arguing about it.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat MOD - Rollback Fix - Wallpapers - Fan Sigs - Russian translation

* The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 1789169 View attachment 1789170 View attachment 1789171 View attachment 1789172 View attachment 1789173 View attachment 1789174 View attachment 1789175
View attachment 1789176 View attachment 1789177 View attachment 1789178 View attachment 1789179 View attachment 1789180 View attachment 1789181
Abandonado??

• Angry
Reactions: sqanze001 and Raul

Shadow760

Mar 16, 2019
Honestly I really doubt that "new game" even exists in any form. Wasn't it right after the April release when he came out with the news? How burnt out he is and how he struggled with inspiration? So he gave out the announcement and just released some wallpapers from it. Did he ever mentioned what he's EXACTLY working on it? "I'm working on the new game." And what exactly?

I think there's no second game. He just needed an excuse why he's not working on demon boy. He saw the money coming in regardless and followed that route.

Not to mention the constant lies he spread over the last 10 months or so. You can easily proof that. He doesn't have much imagination when he makes things up lol.

Is there an update really? Let's be honest here.
When it comes to the "new game" yes it may all be smoke and mirriors but he has released renders for it a few different times throught the past 6 or so months.

I do think there is a Ch.5 that wil be released at some point beyond that who knows.

If he really is making a "new game" he will just be going furthur down hill as he is a lone dev trying to make two games at once at that point, Ero has a perfectionist attuide towards his game/"games" which has caused multiple delays with Ch.5 and Ch.4 when he was working on that.

The last post time he posted on Pateron was on the 22nd saying "he is highly confindent that he will be releaseing Ch.5 next friday or monday." There was much speculation as to what he ment by that as it could have ment the friday/monday that just passed or this friday/monday but with out Ero clearifing it is all just guessing. We will find out this friday/monday if Ero will stick by what he said on the 22nd.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
When it comes to the "new game" yes it may all be smoke and mirriors but he has released renders for it a few different times throught the past 6 or so months.

I do think there is a Ch.5 that wil be released at some point beyond that who knows.

If he really is making a "new game" he will just be going furthur down hill as he is a lone dev trying to make two games at once at that point, Ero has a perfectionist attuide towards his game/"games" which has caused multiple delays with Ch.5 and Ch.4 when he was working on that.

The last post time he posted on Pateron was on the 22nd saying "he is highly confindent that he will be releaseing Ch.5 next friday or monday." There was much speculation as to what he ment by that as it could have ment the friday/monday that just passed or this friday/monday but with out Ero clearifing it is all just guessing. We will find out this friday/monday if Ero will stick by what he said on the 22nd.
Honestly I don't believe him anything anymore. It's been a while like that for me.

About the "next Friday or Monday" thing.. If I say "next Friday" I would mean the upcoming Friday. Idk why people think 2 Fridays later means "next".

No info from him either. He just lied. Like always. Wasn't the first time and won't be the last.

Thanks for the explanation. I thought it was like 10 months ago. 6 months isn't any better lol

Sevir231

Jun 1, 2020
About the "next Friday or Monday" thing.. If I say "next Friday" I would mean the upcoming Friday. Idk why people think 2 Fridays later means "next".
Plenty of people take "next Friday" to mean the Friday after the upcoming Friday. "THIS Friday" I'm going out of town, aka I'm leaving this upcoming Friday. "NEXT Friday" I'm going out of town, aka the next Friday after this one I'm going out of town. Maybe its a geographical thing but that is how I have understood that context to be my entire life.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
Plenty of people take "next Friday" to mean the Friday after the upcoming Friday. "THIS Friday" I'm going out of town, aka I'm leaving this upcoming Friday. "NEXT Friday" I'm going out of town, aka the next Friday after this one I'm going out of town. Maybe its a geographical thing but that is how I have understood that context to be my entire life.
Yup, you're right. Whenever I or others say, 'next Friday', I assume they don't mean the Friday of this week, but the Friday of NEXT week. That's how I was raised too.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes