Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
Looks like a patreon drop from 529 to 402 from 31 jan to 1 Feb. Just slightly off the 1 Jan total of 404, but way below 31 Dec high total of 551.
A drop when a new month starts is very normal for most patreons, and then it slowly builds up during the month.

When the last update dropped he had around 300. How in the fucking fuck did he managed to increase the number without any progress?....
Since the update was released more people discovered the game and liked it enough to want to pay for it? It's not that unusual, not everybody are pirates.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
A drop when a new month starts is very normal for most patreons, and then it slowly builds up during the month.

Since the update was released more people discovered the game and liked it enough to want to pay for it? It's not that unusual, not everybody are pirates.
Constant lying and promises about this and that. If someone is a patreon since April until now, I have to question their intelligence lol.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Constant lying and promises about this and that. If someone is a patreon since April until now, I have to question their intelligence lol.
The developer of the game Come Inside is regularly posting previews of the upcoming episode since April 2020. The last one was yesterday. 36 subscribers still follow him.
There is also developer of the game Offcuts, his new update is almost ready since the end of the 2019. 139 subscribers still expect a new update. The last monthly report from the dev was 2 days ago. I can quote a part of it:

The first month of the year is soon ending, which means it's time for a brand new monthly update! January has been busy for me in almost every way, including some final script editing. Another part of my time I have been using to make some small code and other contributions to the open-source Godot Game Engine as it is approaching its 4.0 release. That release has been in the making for around 3+ years by now, so I have some sympathy here. One day you might see the interactive adventures of our cast in Godot, Unity or Unreal Engine. As I occasionally use these engines at my day job in some form, I have been quietly evaluating them for the eventual next step in this hobby of mine. But more of that later, once the next release of Offcuts is actually out.
With that out of the way, my last hurdle with Offcuts 0.4 has been mostly proofreading and editing, basic tasks that I could keep doing forever. And sometimes, I feel the more I edit things, the worse the script becomes. It has been mostly release ready for a while, so once I get my other tasks out of the way, I can hopefully and finally gather up my courage and press that release button.
And of course one of the most famous games Milfy City, waiting for an update since July 2021. The last preview was also yesterday. 3545 subscribers still believe the update will be released.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
The conspiracy theorist in me is wondering if Ero isn't Icstor himself. I know it sounds crazy but after seeing the link to that website, it got me wondering why the f Milfy City is there. And then I realized that the excuses, the delays and the promises sound similar to Icstor.

Now, the more likely version is that it's just a coincidence (a scammers playbook is rather limited when it comes to excuses). But when Ero came on the scene, his renders were very top quality for someone who was a new dev. Granted, he could have had previous knowledge from before but even someone like DrPinkcake had to learn this stuff over the years. And even with Pinkcake's knowledge from before becoming a dev, Acting Lessons didn't look that different from other VN's that were around at the time.

At the end of the day though, this is just speculation. Thinking on it, there are other VN's from first time devs that look great (A.O.A Academy comes to mind).

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
The developer of the game Come Inside is regularly posting previews of the upcoming episode since April 2020. The last one was yesterday. 36 subscribers still follow him.
There is also developer of the game Offcuts, his new update is almost ready since the end of the 2019. 139 subscribers still expect a new update. The last monthly report from the dev was 2 days ago. I can quote a part of it:

And of course one of the most famous games Milfy City, waiting for an update since July 2021. The last preview was also yesterday. 3545 subscribers still believe the update will be released.
3545 holy shit lmao wtf

Yea I know this "come inside" shit. Haven't followed that game for 2 years or so.

And the other guy, idk his game but he seems very enthusiastic after 3 years :-D
How can he be that serious after that time.

The "milfy city" numbers blew my mind. How?!

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
The conspiracy theorist in me is wondering if Ero isn't Icstor himself. I know it sounds crazy but after seeing the link to that website, it got me wondering why the f Milfy City is there. And then I realized that the excuses, the delays and the promises sound similar to Icstor.

Now, the more likely version is that it's just a coincidence (a scammers playbook is rather limited when it comes to excuses). But when Ero came on the scene, his renders were very top quality for someone who was a new dev. Granted, he could have had previous knowledge from before but even someone like DrPinkcake had to learn this stuff over the years. And even with Pinkcake's knowledge from before becoming a dev, Acting Lessons didn't look that different from other VN's that were around at the time.

At the end of the day though, this is just speculation. Thinking on it, there are other VN's from first time devs that look great (A.O.A Academy comes to mind).
Do you know which nationality ICSTOR is? Someone before said Eromersive could be the same guy who made "come inside" :-D

I just think every dev uses the same excuses cuz they have seen it working for others as well.

Its kinda sus how good Eromersive actually is. I never thought about that.

Also, there are other games for sale besides milky city. Who knows what's up with this asshole..

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

Amina11111

May 28, 2017
I believe in EroScammer. As soon as he fix grammar mistakes he will release the game... :KEK: Or maybe there will be double release,DemonBoy and new game... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
To be fair, we have to acknowledge that making a VN game is a pain. It takes a lof of time just to do a few renders. What we need really is a new tech to speed up the process (IA?)
What we "need" is less "devs" who thinking just because they can make a beautifull 3d art and animation they can make a game. We "need" devs who finally undestand that planing and project management are critical things to develop a VN, that consistency and momentum are better than that's BULLSHIT of "bIg ReLeASe". That COMUNICATION and TRANSPARENCY are keys in a medium where reputation and trust are EVERYTHING!

What "we need" is that BEFORE start develop a VN, the pretentious devs make to themselfs some simple questions: "Do I have a good plan about how develop a game?"; "Do I have a structured workflow to work on this?"; "My life, with my obligations, will allow me dedicate enough time to develop and release updates in a reasonable time?". If the answer for any of this is "no", so better the pretentious should not even start, because in the end he will only waste his time and the time of everyone else.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Yes, but these days a complete noob with enough money and a decent rig can just purchase the latest, state of the art Daz assets and models with hyper-realistic skins, etc. Then arrive at F95, wow people with an entrance, grab some patrons, then turn into a wallpaper maker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The real daz work comes with adjusting the presets (which many don't bother with) and then of course practice on lighting, effects, and posing/animating of the characters. We have all seen games with good models but lifeless faces, rigid mannequin poses, and my favourite, the hands always stuck in the karate chop position.

Dishonest practices aside, Ero has the great models, does well with lighting, and poses the characters adequately (except for the fact that they don't smile or move mouth position when speaking). A shame that he can't keep any promises. Been looking for a Mrs. Turner successor, thought i found it in this game, but I guess not. :cautious:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes