TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
Another good game goes down the dark road... to be honest when a game comes out with amazing renders i know its won't be completed... in most cases the dev works his ass off in the first few updates and then starts milking the few hundred pateons he gathered.

We should come up with something to prevent these perverts who develop games from explointing the other perverts who play.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Another good game goes down the dark road... to be honest when a game comes out with amazing renders i know its won't be completed... in most cases the dev works his ass off in the first few updates and then starts milking the few hundred pateons he gathered.

We should come up with something to prevent these perverts who develop games from explointing the other perverts who play.
You're right, I've found that too, a new game starts off with a steady update, but when the version is between 0.5 and 1.0, the developers will start making all sorts of excuses and the update will turn into a long wait!:WutFace:

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Sh*t man, it would be great if I can see Lilith worked into another game. It is the only great bit that came out of the game. I mean the story wasnt bad, it had potential. But it hasn't materialized. And I know a lot of you care about the "mom". But she is just the same cliché character you can find in hundreds of games here. And her model is not that unique. Seen the face around; and the body is just tits and ass.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
February... Looks like this game will be abandonned soon enough.
How do I switch to the timeline where this game does not get the [abandonned] tag?
:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan and parqueo

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
i read some of the comments is ero a liar and milking money from his supporter? because I want to support his games
This game isn't updated for almost a year, the developer has been not only slow but pretty bad in comunication and reach the deadlines he put to himself.
It's up to you decide if, despite everything, he deserve your financial support.

ELev8

Feb 13, 2022
i read some of the comments is ero a liar and milking money from his supporter? because I want to support his games
If you feel like you really want to support the game. That's fine. No one can stop you.

Just a friendly reminder. Make sure your money is worth it in return.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes