alex sanders

Jun 4, 2017
patreon should introduce a credit system where creators who delay their work for a long time will face some penalties such as having their income cut in half
the alternative is, don't be a patron, but something tells me to place my money on "he's not a patron" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nu-uh this drop is pretty huge even it's a new month, going from 500s to 360 is not a regular one that's like 10% of his patrons. All I'm saying is that people are noticing this so unless new patrons come to his rescue this number will just decrease.
This is nothing.Some people are losing thousands at the beginning of the month.
A lot of devs are usually 30-50% lower at the start of a new month.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
This is nothing.Some people are losing thousands at the beginning of the month.
A lot of devs are usually 30-50% lower at the start of a new month.
Hmm, well I can't talk about that since the Devs that I keep an eye on loses about 3%-7% and that depends on how big they are. The more patrons they have the more they will lose but Ero doesn't have that big of a number so it caught my eye how he lost nearly 10%. Nonetheless he has lost more than he gained these last 3 months that just shows some Patrons are unhappy about the situation

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
At this point, I see two possibilities. Either he is waiting until a lot of patrons leave and then he will release the next chapter in order to reel people back in.

Or he was bullshiting the whole time and he was just making renders to seem like he was working and there is no chapter 5.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
At this point, I see two possibilities. Either he is waiting until a lot of patrons leave and then he will release the next chapter in order to reel people back in.

Or he was bullshiting the whole time and he was just making renders to seem like he was working and there is no chapter 5.
Or he burned-out completely, lost passion to his projects and just cant be honest to himself.

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022

I'll take both possibilities. I guess he's around 3000€ per month easily with patreon and Subscribestar combined. If the numbers drop too much he will release a few wallpapers / news / "trust the process" type shit. Numbers go up and he can go back to do nothing.

Also there's no info what he's actually working on since December and there's actually nothing which could hold a release back imo. He knows that too, that's why he communicated really nothing since 2 months. Just weekly's with no news. Just nonsense bla bla.

I'm on the bullshit train.

Reactions: ct4me

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
TOO HIMSELF???

He needs to be honest to the people who got robbed by him for almost 1 year. This is the shit why such bitches still have a following- people who defend every action he's doing.
I didn't pay a penny so i have no rights to call him scammer, milker etc (same as most of you). And most of you even don't understand difference between donation and paying for a product...
I just very sad because my favorite DAZ M/S VN artist losing interest to his projects.
And in addition I AM FKN BLUEBALLED TO HALF-DEAD, I WAITED ALMOST FKN YEAR, I NEED NICOLE TO KISS ME, HUG ME, SAY I AM HER SWEET BOY AND FUCK HER ASS IMMEDIATELY.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes