cozynot

Jan 19, 2020
I remember when I stumbled onto this game. Everyone was over the moon for this game and the Dev. I didn't see what all the fuss was about. I came back a few updates later, and realized this really was a great game. How things change quickly. I really hope the Dev can climb out of this rut and get back to being praised again
good thing for the dev then that the ball is in his court, so to speak, he has all the power to control this situation.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Apparently the game does not make a profit .. there is no prospect. :cautious: :cry: :unsure: :confused: :(The developer failed to interest the audience.
He's somewhere between 2000 to 3000 euros alone on patreon without counting his income on subscribestar.

Someone in here shared a chart from patreon about his estimated income.

That alone is a good income for a living in a middle European country.

AverageHuman

May 31, 2017
He's somewhere between 2000 to 3000 euros alone on patreon without counting his income on subscribestar.

Someone in here shared a chart from patreon about his estimated income.

That alone is a good income for a living in a middle European country.
And he could definitely be making even more money if he just consistently released updates :cautious:

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
He's dutch man, or so I've read on this forum, 3.000 Euros is nothing there, he can make that doing a normal job, probably something even less stressful.
Do you really think someone with this work ethic could keep a normal job?
"Sorry boss, I missed the project deadline by multiple months and just stopped communicating with you." does not really work in real life.

And what do you mean less stressfull? He literally sets his own deadlines that he does not meet, he has noone checking if he is actually working, there are few normal jobs that are less stressfull than this one (at least if you can create good renders and once you get a good amount of patreons)

Last edited:

malsorte190

Jul 8, 2021
Do you really think someone with this work ethic could keep a normal job?
"Sorry boss, I missed the project deadline by multiple months and just stopped communicating with you." does not really work in real life.

And what do you mean less stressfull? He literally sets his own deadlines that he does not meet, he has noone checking if he is actually working, there are few normal jobs that are less stressfull than this one (at least if you can create good renders and once you get a good amount of patreons)
Yeah, but you also have to take in consideration that when you start doing this kind of job, you start working for at least 100 people or so, that demand something from you after they pay you, something you promised to deliver, and if you can't...well they're all going to be coming for you, lucky for Ero it seems that his patreons don't really give a shit about deadlines or stuff like that.

DEVIL18

Dec 9, 2017
He is making average monthly wage don't forget about the subscribestar income, people make money by working hard, until the update is released I can't say anything if the dev have even worked at all since the last year, he may as well just me milking at this point.
(Sorry for my bad grammar, English isn't my first language)

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Nah its all good for him believe me. The average income counts in even millionaires. So don't let these numbers fool you. Qatar for example are top 3 in income per capita worldwide. And they have 10000's of foreign workers who earn like 300$ per month.

I live in Eromersive's neighbor country with a bigger economy and I can tell you to 100% that you can live good with 2000 euros per month in the Netherlands.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
He's dutch man, or so I've read on this forum, 3.000 Euros is nothing there, he can make that doing a normal job, probably something even less stressful.
Every job has rules, restrictions and timelines you have to fulfill.

What he does is collect unemployment money with extra steps.

Also if you think that every Dutch makes 3000+ every months easily... Nope.

Shadow760

Mar 16, 2019
Can anyone tell me if Ero is going to say something on Monday? or he will remain silent.
The last post time he posted on Pateron was on the 22nd saying "he is highly confindent that he will be releaseing Ch.5 next friday or monday." There was much speculation as to what he ment by that as it could have ment the friday/monday that just passed or this friday/monday but with out Ero clearifing it is all just guessing. We will find out this monday if Ero will stick by what he said on the 22nd.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
The last post time he posted on Pateron was on the 22nd saying "he is highly confindent that he will be releaseing Ch.5 next friday or monday." There was much speculation as to what he ment by that as it could have ment the friday/monday that just passed or this friday/monday but with out Ero clearifing it is all just guessing. We will find out this monday if Ero will stick by what he said on the 22nd.
This is going to be a very interesting Monday then
popcorn-watching-tv.gif

Mar 1, 2020
People who procarcenate have to understand the consequences of procarcenating; if Ero's patrons stop their subscription, he will start working; otherwise, his earnings will stop. We don't even know if he is working on the game because he is providing the contents through the wallpaper, which everyone expects from the game, and that is very concerning. That means he is not even thinking about delivering the update, and that's why he is pleasing the crowd with the wallpapers.

Reactions: ct4me
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes