GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I didn't pay a penny so i have no rights to call him scammer, milker etc (same as most of you). And most of you even don't understand difference between donation and paying for a product...
I just very sad because my favorite DAZ M/S VN artist losing interest to his projects.
And in addition I AM FKN BLUEBALLED TO HALF-DEAD, I WAITED ALMOST FKN YEAR, I NEED NICOLE TO KISS ME, HUG ME, SAY I AM HER SWEET BOY AND FUCK HER ASS IMMEDIATELY.
Atleast for now you are in no danger to cut your dick off and jump out the window.

Hard disagree. You are allowed to have an opinion, even if you are not paying. You probably have an opinion on politics, too. Or an opinion about your favorite sport. You don't need to be an athlete or to be a politician.

Everyone in here is aware what a donation and what a product is. Since April he just lied his way through this point. You are oblivious if you think betrayal leads to a good outcome. That's what he did until now. Lies, lies, lies. Would you donate to an organization which puts the money in their own pockets instead what it promised to do? Also.. Demon boy is a product. People invest money to get the game in return. People funded for that. It just became a one-way trade. Idk why you defend him so much. I remember your last post, defending him to death. Does Eromersive have nudes of you or what?

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I didn't pay a penny so i have no rights to call him scammer, milker etc (same as most of you). And most of you even don't understand difference between donation and paying for a product...
I just very sad because my favorite DAZ M/S VN artist losing interest to his projects.
And in addition I AM FKN BLUEBALLED TO HALF-DEAD, I WAITED ALMOST FKN YEAR, I NEED NICOLE TO KISS ME, HUG ME, SAY I AM HER SWEET BOY AND FUCK HER ASS IMMEDIATELY.
dev is a fucking tease bastard
those patron cuck who still pay him must be a masochist wearing spiked chastity cage in their cock

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
Sniffing Glue Airplane GIF.gif

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I remember when I stumbled onto this game. Everyone was over the moon for this game and the Dev. I didn't see what all the fuss was about. I came back a few updates later, and realized this really was a great game. How things change quickly. I really hope the Dev can climb out of this rut and get back to being praised again

• Sad
Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I remember when I stumbled onto this game. Everyone was over the moon for this game and the Dev. I didn't see what all the fuss was about. I came back a few updates later, and realized this really was a great game. How things change quickly. I really hope the Dev can climb out of this rut and get back to being praised again
Apparently the game does not make a profit .. there is no prospect. :cautious: :cry: :unsure: :confused: :(The developer failed to interest the audience.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes