Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Don't think will be more excuses. He will probably just vanish for good and let the patreon numbers slowly decrease while he keep charge while he can.
Agreed. The dev's excuses have been fairly consistent since late 2022. He actually came right out and stated his zeal for DB has waned. Even admitted that next to no DB game work was done in December. Just some wallpapers and then new character renders for a second "game" that will likewise never reach fruition. I used to think ep 5 would definitely come out and then be the last we get, but now I think I was wrong. I am not even convinced ep 5 will drop.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
That's what i'm saying.. the way people act, it can really drive developers away.
I agree, and I understand the frustration of the fans. If any patrons feel they have been cheated and no longer wish to support him, they can let their grievances known respectfully in a PM or something, withdraw their support, simple as that.

bullying and psychotic rage towards the Dev, when majority of the people in this forum didn't pay for shit is uncalled for

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I agree, and I understand the frustration of the fans. If any patrons feel they have been cheated and no longer wish to support him, they can let their grievances known respectfully in a PM or something, withdraw their support, simple as that.

bullying and psychotic rage towards the Dev, when majority of the people in this forum didn't pay for shit is uncalled for
I was a supporter(highest tier) and I can tell you from my and other's experiences from his discord that Ero did not care for any criticisms from his patrons even if they were respectful(most were).

He would only respond if you blindly praised everything in his game, there's clearly many things wrong with this and when you add on that he would barely communicate with his patrons to begin with then of course you get an upset fanbase.

It's really not as simple as it is either because Ero set multiple deadlines and when people expect the update to come out at a certain month then they'll keep their pledge going, unfortunately those updates never came out. Ero could have suspended the payment in these cases to help ease the patrons since he's missed the deadlines, but he didn't and understandably people feel screwed over from that.

While I do agree that it's best to approach things like this respectfully, Ero has disrespected his fans and is scamming them at this point.
This is coming from a guy who gave him the benefit of the doubt throughout majority of the delays and maybe he started out with the actual intention to complete DB, but I think the pressure got to him and now he just uses teasers and wallpapers to keep patrons on board for a non-existent update.
I can understand people being angry and tbh at this point I think Ero deserves a lot of it because he hasn't addressed anything of what's going on BTS or what's going on next along with keeping the Patreon payment plan on.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I was a supporter(highest tier) and I can tell you from my and other's experiences from his discord that Ero did not care for any criticisms from his patrons even if they were respectful(most were).

He would only respond if you blindly praised everything in his game, there's clearly many things wrong with this and when you add on that he would barely communicate with his patrons to begin with then of course you get an upset fanbase.

It's really not as simple as it is either because Ero set multiple deadlines and when people expect the update to come out at a certain month then they'll keep their pledge going, unfortunately those updates never came out. Ero could have suspended the payment in these cases to help ease the patrons since he's missed the deadlines, but he didn't and understandably people feel screwed over from that.

While I do agree that it's best to approach things like this respectfully, Ero has disrespected his fans and is scamming them at this point.
This is coming from a guy who gave him the benefit of the doubt throughout majority of the delays and maybe he started out with the actual intention to complete DB, but I think the pressure got to him and now he just uses teasers and wallpapers to keep patrons on board for a non-existent update.
I can understand people being angry and tbh at this point I think Ero deserves a lot of it because he hasn't addressed anything of what's going on BTS or what's going on next along with keeping the Patreon payment plan on.
Fair enough, can't argue with any of that.

I'm just saying some people on this forum, take it too far. IE Death threats

Reactions: Bob Jewl
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes