PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
That's what i'm saying.. the way people act, it can really drive developers away.
Quinn bro here, and no, the problem with this guy began when he uploaded an "update" that only lasted about 30 minutes and then in the following months he started to make excuses after excuses and to contradict himself instead of doing the updates this game needs.
Again, Quinn best gurl!

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Curious is ntr avoidable?
Would like to play this but not into ntr just my personal preference if it's avoidable I'll give it a try I mean mc has powers right so you would assume he can stop that from happening?
If it's forced ntr I'll move on plenty of games that don't force ntr?

Thank you for your time

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Curious is ntr avoidable?
Would like to play this but not into ntr just my personal preference if it's avoidable I'll give it a try I mean mc has powers right so you would assume he can stop that from happening?
If it's forced ntr I'll move on plenty of games that don't force ntr?

Thank you for your time
completely avoidable. Your bigger problem is the fact that this is on the way to abandonment.
Great renders, interesting story, but with one foot in the grave, is it really worth it? I suppose I would say try it but just don't get too invested because you will be disappointed when you realise there isn't much more (if any) on the way.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
completely avoidable. Your bigger problem is the fact that this is on the way to abandonment.
Great renders, interesting story, but with one foot in the grave, is it really worth it? I suppose I would say try it but just don't get too invested because you will be disappointed when you realise there isn't much more (if any) on the way.
Thank you for your response I'll give it a try especially if it's avoidable is there a reason why it's on its last leg??
It looks great I'm just not into ntr/sharing I mean no offense to those that like it and I enjoy many games where it is avoidable or has separate paths I play these games for the fantasy of getting all the girls so having them with others especially if you have some kind of powers and are still forced to be ok with it just isn't for me
I wish the dev luck hopefully things turn around and he can breathe life back into this? But I'll definitely try it

Thank you for your time

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Thank you for your response I'll give it a try especially if it's avoidable is there a reason why it's on its last leg??
It looks great I'm just not into ntr/sharing I mean no offense to those that like it and I enjoy many games where it is avoidable or has separate paths I play these games for the fantasy of getting all the girls so having them with others especially if you have some kind of powers and are still forced to be ok with it just isn't for me
I wish the dev luck hopefully things turn around and he can breathe life back into this? But I'll definitely try it

Thank you for your time
The type of content isn't the issue, it is the fact that the dev doesn't seem to have an interest in continuing (aside from collecting any remaining patreon cash). Very little work on the project recently and longer and longer periods of silence.

When you play the game, make sure to turn on the in game hints. When you hover over a choice it will tell you if it leads to things you may consider good or bad. Also helps with acquiring the proper amount of points that are necessary to unlock certain scenes.
Should point out, there is an early scene that some find questionable, but you can avoid everything else three letter with the main MILFs of the game, etc (especially the mother). I have the same playstyle as you, and it was all ok for me.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
The type of content isn't the issue, it is the fact that the dev doesn't seem to have an interest in continuing (aside from collecting any remaining patreon cash). Very little work on the project recently and longer and longer periods of silence.

When you play the game, make sure to turn on the in game hints. When you hover over a choice it will tell you if it leads to things you may consider good or bad. Also helps with acquiring the proper amount of points that are necessary to unlock certain scenes.
Should point out, there is an early scene that some find questionable, but you can avoid everything else three letter with the main MILFs of the game, etc (especially the mother). I have the same playstyle as you, and it was all ok for me.
Has the dev thought about maybe selling it off and letting someone else take over or maybe just partnering with someone and letting them take primary control?
Might be something for the dev to think about?

Thank you for your time

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
please never abandon red Lucy, its my fav game right now
It's my fav game too :ROFLMAO:

But that's not entirely up to us, it became incredibly hard now for newcomers to find success and requires all the sacrifices, financial and personal commitment for a single person to even hope for minimum wage someday.
We can only go so far on fresh air and good feedback alone unfortunately.

I'm sure EroMersive has an excuse, understandable or not, but it makes me sad to see this much supporters and fans disappointed when the game's future should be safe and secured.

Capture.JPG
That's 455 reasons to wake up early and work everyday.

Anyway... I was a long-time player and fan of many devs (still am) before being one myself and I always knew when people hide their true intentions. They hide the other number, always.

Last edited:

inceltrash

Jul 13, 2020
It's my fav game too :ROFLMAO:

But that's not entirely up to us, it became incredibly hard now for newcomers to find success and requires all the sacrifices, financial and personal commitment for a single person to even hope for minimum wage someday.
We can only go so far on fresh air and good feedback alone unfortunately.

I'm sure EroMersive has an excuse, understandable or not, but it makes me sad to see this much supporters and fans disappointed when the game's future should be safe and assured.

View attachment 2403310
That's 455 reasons to wake up early and work everyday.

Anyway... I was a long-time player and fan of many devs (still am) before being one myself and I always knew when people hide their true intentions. They hide the second number, always.
Dont get why they even hide the money like you cant make an estimation of how much they make

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah it's a bit ridiculous to hide the earnings. Patreon even made an update a few months ago to see the most popular tier. It's usually the $5 tier. I don't know if lots of "whales" can boost more than that the earnings.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah it's a bit ridiculous to hide the earnings. Patreon even made an update a few months ago to see the most popular tier. It's usually the $5 tier. I don't know if lots of "whales" can boost more than that the earnings.
It's around ~5.87 per patron for this standard tier structure.

Same thing as this .99 cents psychology it's stupid but it works.

Reactions: foreverezra1314
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes