• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
where did you got these images from? there are honestly so good and hot renders ero made (especially if you are into fantasy stuff with creepy old guys like i am) but still didn't got released in the offical game and it makes me really sad personally...
These are wallpapers he released some months ago, when still seems like he was working in the game

Reactions: Pogo123

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
personally very much agre with your opinion and conclusions. i wrote with him back in november i think when i was patreon and he answered instantly and polite and what his goals are etc. then in december things here started to escalate and i wrote him again asking if really wants to abandone the project and that he needs to communicate more. he answered he doesn't want to abandone the project and he still has plans but doesnt want to "give up" his side project even tho i (and i bet others) told him to focus on his main game (this game here) way more. after that i told him again to communciate better but he started to ignore this constructive feedback since i really wrote it polite and like a tip for comminication to be more transparent and such. no answer. no news. i saw ppl got more and more angry here during that and i stopped pledging him. not cause i am so angry about no update yet but more cause i am quite pissed that the refuse to communicate more transparent and clear things up.

its easy math here if he couldn't delvier updates to a certain deadline several times he can still prevent stuff from escalating and getting a bad reputation by simple communicate and apologise. something like:

"hello guys i noticed you are offended and i am angry with me too cause i couldn't hold deadlines and i really want to apologise. i had a depresssion and someone close to me died which stopped me from getting motivated and find the energy to finish the update. but the project is not dead and i will come back asap" something like that.

you don't need much time or energy to write these few sentences and it would have solved so much...

and personally for me especially waiting for this update since there are scenes teased via shown images (main milf and demon girl with creepy old guys :love: ) i really looked forward to made and make it still even worse.:cry: really looked forward to this update.

but i also could see that he saw his work more as freetime art and less like a job and when he saw ppl got mad here already in december he decided to be stubborn and emotional and don't release anyhting cause "angry kids don't deserve their candy". from a certain perspective its understandable but now we have april and even early february would have been easily enough to "punish" those "angry demanding kids" and finally give us the update we (and especially his trusty supporters!) deserve. but nope no move from his side which is really concerning, strange and SO SAD.
It's not understandable to be stubborn. He would literally throw both, pirates and paying people in the same garbage bin.
Also wasn't his game development a "free time thing". He announced back in last June/July that he quit his daytime job to completely put his time into development cuz his supporters could support him financially at this point. His numbers were growing since then, so I doubt he needed to get back in a 9 to 5 job again.
No critique against you, just a reminder how thing really were/are rn.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
its easy math here if he couldn't delvier updates to a certain deadline several times he can still prevent stuff from escalating and getting a bad reputation by simple communicate and apologise. something like:

"hello guys i noticed you are offended and i am angry with me too cause i couldn't hold deadlines and i really want to apologise. i had a depresssion and someone close to me died which stopped me from getting motivated and find the energy to finish the update. but the project is not dead and i will come back asap" something like that.

you don't need much time or energy to write these few sentences and it would have solved so much...
He would also have to stop payment until he releases the update for him to be believed.

And punishing his patrons because of pirates is a really bad move.

Devil@7

Jun 3, 2022
I would beg the differ, EroMersive have stated that update was basically ready to be released by end of January. We also know he has a track record of not meeting deadlines, just like other Patreon creators. A release between April-June is not impossible.
which is that vn in ur pfp mate?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Damn whats this dev problem.
Punishing patrons and shit.
If anyone could be punished, its him.
Just abandon his patreon and problem solved.
Next thing you know, he comes to this very site apologizing crying to get his patrons back.
Yall allowing him to behave like this, what a shame.

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
Oops, it's been a while since I've appeared on the forum for this game and I would like to know what happened to it? abandoned?could you tell me what happened?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Oops, it's been a while since I've appeared on the forum for this game and I would like to know what happened to it? abandoned?could you tell me what happened?
After the last release, Ero teased to work on a new game, but got a lot of mixed reactions from both supporters and general fans since he already able questionable with speed of updates on Demon Boy. He kind of rolled back on it a bit, but also around October of last year, he started to be more and more vague regarding the release window of the 0.5 update. He kept promising a clear release window or more transparency, but that never happened as each promised release window was not met with the most infamous excuse being grammar issues which delayed the release. His weekly updates became infrequent and as you can see on his Patreon, he hasn't made an update since January. He hasn't been seen in the Discord server since January. I started checking in on his F95 account around early February, and he would log into F95 at least once every 3 days. He did this until April 2nd where he has not been seen since. We just don't know what exactly is going on because Ero's communication has diminished and has not been transparent and he refuses to even update his supporters or pause the Patreon.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
After the last release, Ero teased to work on a new game, but got a lot of mixed reactions from both supporters and general fans since he already able questionable with speed of updates on Demon Boy. He kind of rolled back on it a bit, but also around October of last year, he started to be more and more vague regarding the release window of the 0.5 update. He kept promising a clear release window or more transparency, but that never happened as each promised release window was not met with the most infamous excuse being grammar issues which delayed the release. His weekly updates became infrequent and as you can see on his Patreon, he hasn't made an update since January. He hasn't been seen in the Discord server since January. I started checking in on his F95 account around early February, and he would log into F95 at least once every 3 days. He did this until April 2nd where he has not been seen since. We just don't know what exactly is going on because Ero's communication has diminished and has not been transparent and he refuses to even update his supporters or pause the Patreon.
I gotta hand it to you, that's some phenomenal investigation right there, and the grammar issue excuse is becoming legendary material at this point :LOL:

bliqnk

Jun 20, 2021
Hey guys I spoke to EroMersive and he said he was still fixing the Grammar, to do us right he decided to pursue university and get an Associates Degree in business. After that he said he was going to get a Bachelor's Degree in law so he could find ways to pay his patreons back and also sit his Bar exam so he can be a lawyer in the future after he finishes making the game. And just for the fun of it he said he was getting a Master's Degree to be a doctor and already finished his medical school and was ready to go into residency so he could better understand the human anatomy for his Daz 3D models and finally he hopes to get a PhD in English so the Grammar will be so good in a new font he created that we would simply orgasm by just looking at it.

horny6

Mar 21, 2021
Hey guys I spoke to EroMersive and he said he was still fixing the Grammar, to do us right he decided to pursue university and get an Associates Degree in business. After that he said he was going to get a Bachelor's Degree in law so he could find ways to pay his patreons back and also sit his Bar exam so he can be a lawyer in the future after he finishes making the game. And just for the fun of it he said he was getting a Master's Degree to be a doctor and already finished his medical school and was ready to go into residency so he could better understand the human anatomy for his Daz 3D models and finally he hopes to get a PhD in English so the Grammar will be so good in a new font he created that we would simply orgasm by just looking at it.
He gonna be the Jonny Sin of game developer :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes