V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
He recieves 80 euro monthly from patreon (unless its frozen) for a game that has likely taken thousands of hours to develop. Great scam, bro
Even if it was 1 euro per subscription, it would be at least 287, if I did the math right.

• Haha
Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

Ratface666

Mar 22, 2020
Even if it was 1 euro per subscription, it would be at least 287, if I did the math right.
Again, Im not crazy. Before I refreshed the browser the numbers were radically lower. Its possible it was cashed on my browser or something

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Honestly, an end that almost everybody knew that was coming, but didn't want it. RIP
Is it really the end? While I don't have much hope the game will come back, the abandoned tag is basically an automatic label due to a length of no official communication about a game's development for 3 months. I know some view the tag as a finale to finally be able to move on from a game and the tag may be a sign to newcomers to be maybe not check the game out in the future, but I am truly curious if anything else will come of this. Even if Ero drops the game officially, if he will come back at all and address what happened or anything at all. The abandoned tag doesn't really change anything about the current situation other than maybe it gives people a reason to finally give up hope and move on.

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's just so sad to see it end like this. I really wanted to marry Lily lol
(Yes I know some people call her a slut but I don't care she is fucking awesome)

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes