JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Excuse me for interrupting your orgies or whatever the sh*t is happening in this game thread:p, but I have a genuine question about this abandoned game.

This game had been mentioned a few times on some other game threads that I frequented, that I know it by name already. So, there must be something good or something done right in this game that it gets mentioned. However, I never played it before or even bookmarked it, it just went totally off my radar.

So, my question is, what is or are the good this game, perhaps the story in particular? I've skim through the Reviews but yeah I don't trust reviews in general not just for this game, most if not all are either biased for or against, some are even based on misinformation. I tried reading posts from a few pages back but all are just sh*tposting just about whatever. I don't care if the developer is scamming, millking or hardened criminal in real life, but I just want to know about the game, if it is any good that I can bookmark and maybe eventually play it.

Thank you in advance.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So, my question is, what is or are the good this game,
The renders and the models - especialy the Mom, the demon girl and the aunt. Also, the optional ntr path of the mom was something that really made the ntr fans excited for this game. Just like the option for MC corrupt/dominate his bitch aunt.
I just want to know about the game, if it is any good that I can bookmark and maybe eventually play it.
Before get abandoned, the game received 4 chapters with two sex scenes with the demon girl and one with a neighbor plus a lot of teasing/slowburn scenes between MC and his mother and a few Mom/her boss scenes in the ntr route. Is it good? yes. Is it worth play? No. The game right now is nothing more than a glimpse of what it could be if dev weren't just another milker. So play right now is just a waste of time.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The renders and the models - especialy the Mom, the demon girl and the aunt. Also, the optional ntr path of the mom was something that really made the ntr fans excited for this game. Just like the option for MC corrupt/dominate his bitch aunt.

Before get abandoned, the game received 4 chapters with two sex scenes with the demon girl and one with a neighbor plus a lot of teasing/slowburn scenes between MC and his mother and a few Mom/her boss scenes in the ntr route. Is it good? yes. Is it worth play? No. The game right now is nothing more than a glimpse of what it could be if dev weren't just another milker. So play right now is just a waste of time.
Thanks a lot, lipe. I guess that there is nothing that stands out with regards to plot or storywise. Basically, MC found a book that unlock demonic powers, which he uses to corrupt and/or have his lewd ways with the females who are potentially the LIs.

Worth playing just for the demon girl sex alone :)
True to that, considering the game is already abandoned and there is nothing special about the story, what is left worth playing for are the lewds then:p.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I guess that there is nothing that stands out with regards to plot or storywise
Yeah, mostly because game was, as i said, abandoned with just 4 chapters. Aside some lore content and some hints that MC's missing father could be a demon, there is nothing more than that in this regards

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
As much as i would like to see this game comeback i'm not to sure another dev could just remake the game without the original Devs permission and if he is still getting money from patreon from supporters who don't really pay attention to whether a game is abandoned or not then it seems unlikely imo

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
As much as i would like to see this game comeback i'm not to sure another dev could just remake the game without the original Devs permission and if he is still getting money from patreon from supporters who don't really pay attention to whether a game is abandoned or not then it seems unlikely imo
The legal aspect has been adressed before mate. Its ok to use the models (which are public) and the general story. If it is not a copy, there is no issue.

Reactions: Bobhanw

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
The legal aspect has been adressed before mate. Its ok to use the models (which are public) and the general story. If it is not a copy, there is no issue.
Thx for clarifying don't really view this forum to often after the games abandonment so wasn't sure if it had been addressed

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks a lot, lipe. I guess that there is nothing that stands out with regards to plot or storywise. Basically, MC found a book that unlock demonic powers, which he uses to corrupt and/or have his lewd ways with the females who are potentially the LIs.
Well, you can boil down any story into derivative tropes if you want, but the story wasn't as one dimensional as you are thinking. In fact, I don't remember the "demonic powers" being used at all on the women (it's been a while). The seduction and interactions were not fueled by magic, at least not yet. And it had quite a well paced progression to it. The succubus and "demon boy" aspects were brewing under the hood as it was setting up for the greater narrative that we never reached.

No point in playing an abandoned game though. There are plenty of other good ones out there that actually might be completed someday.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
The worst part about this being abandoned for me
Is we will never get to teach Lily about love
Even demons need love guys
Yeah this is the part that gets me. The relationship between MC and Lily is what sold me on the game and I loved where the last chapter left off with some potential development for their relationship. The fact the dev is clearly still around notable by the fact he logged into F95 earlier this month, just makes this entire situation even worse. I don't care about a fan remake or anything since the character models and story just won't be the same and it won't be a true continuation of the story or what Eromersive set out to do. Hope the dev returns and tries to rebuild trust.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes