Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Well I don't like to beat dead horses usually but that's just disrespectful. I mean you have time to pirate shit and fap but not to update your own Patreon since January? :FacePalm:
Ero could create another account but this shows that he dont give a fk or he just trolling us.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Short of doing her, what else can you do to the mom with the current content?
From the view of the MC: watching her in the shower, there's a massage scene with dick rubbing, an awkward handjob aaaand I think there's nothing else.

From the view of Nicole's Boss (NTR) : she sucks him off and swallows. And I think there's another scene where she gets it from behind. But I'm not so sure about that. It's a long time ago.

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
From the view of the MC: watching her in the shower, there's a massage scene with dick rubbing, an awkward handjob aaaand I think there's nothing else.

From the view of Nicole's Boss (NTR) : she sucks him off and swallows. And I think there's another scene where she gets it from behind. But I'm not so sure about that. It's a long time ago.
We have sadly two scenes with the Boss one handjob/blowjob and another one where he takes her panties and caress and feel her breasts.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes