Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I legit had this dream like 3 times in the last few months. Sometimes I try to forget this game, but damn it was good and showed promise. The dev is clearly fine since they keep logging into F95 fairly frequently including just 2 days ago. But wish they started communicating more, even just saying the project is fucking dead.
I also had a dream about it being released but the worst part is that whenever I have a dream about something happening than it doesn't happen so I lost hope now.

DP57

Jul 9, 2020
Since this game has been long abandoned now (unfortunately), are there any similar games to this? Especially ones with characters like the aunt-in-law (I think that's what she was to MC? Can't remember her name, think she's married to mom's brother?). I really like her character type. Like stern and seemingly prudish, doesn't seem to like you at first, etc. But is actually hiding a dirty side, stuff like that.

Any alternatives to this game with a character like that? Dying to find a new, non-abandoned game that can scratch the same itch this one did back then.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Since this game has been long abandoned now (unfortunately), are there any similar games to this? Especially ones with characters like the aunt-in-law (I think that's what she was to MC? Can't remember her name, think she's married to mom's brother?). I really like her character type. Like stern and seemingly prudish, doesn't seem to like you at first, etc. But is actually hiding a dirty side, stuff like that.

Any alternatives to this game with a character like that? Dying to find a new, non-abandoned game that can scratch the same itch this one did back then.
You might get more and better answers over on the forum specifically for questions like this. Just an FYI. I would like to the OP of this game when you create a new thread so others not familiar with this game can more easily know to be able to compare.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Been reading last few pages because im bored rn and its hilarious
Why is everyone announcing if they are gonna play it or not???? :KEK: no one cares :KEK::KEK:
Why are yall wishing good luck and blessings dev not even in the site :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Also very odd to have an NTR variable but not add it in the planned fetishes
lol but you just did the exact same thing also right now ..

you posted your opinion about the announcing thing out loud .. even no one cares or asked you about it lol

so what is the point .. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

this is kinda double standard you know :)

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
lol but you just did the exact same thing right now ..

you said your opinion about the announcing thing .. even no one cares or asked you about it lol

so what is the point .. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

this is kinda double standard you know :)
just kidding
This is a member who has since been deleted. They're not going to respond or even see your message unless they somehow are able to create another account and visit this thread again. But I agree with your point, BTW. :)

• Haha
Reactions: ash996 and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
This is a member who has since been deleted. They're not going to respond or even see your message unless they somehow are able to create another account and visit this thread again. But I agree with your point, BTW. :)
wow didnt know they were deleted .. its actualy my first visit to this game page .. i will give it a try soon .. its kinda sad its abandoned it looks good game

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
don't think it's weird? because the ms never fucked her mother and her boss and friends also didn’t fuck her on the way of NTR, but they pawed her and everything ..wasn’t it too early to quit making this game?!?:unsure::unsure::unsure:
There are many reasons someone might abandon a game. Just to name a few: real-life pressures prevent it (like providing for a family or local laws prohibiting it); serious illness; death; a team has serious disagreements and breaks apart; and so on. "Abandoned" is the catch-all term for a game that (sometimes only presumably) will not continue.

That doesn't mean the developer didn't intend to continue it. I don't know enough about Eromersive's situation to comment on this specifically, so I cannot say why they stopped. It is possible they stopped liking the work they were doing on it or something, but I would assume another reason is more likely.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There are many reasons someone might abandon a game. Just to name a few: real-life pressures prevent it (like providing for a family or local laws prohibiting it); serious illness; death; a team has serious disagreements and breaks apart; and so on. "Abandoned" is the catch-all term for a game that (sometimes only presumably) will not continue.

That doesn't mean the developer didn't intend to continue it. I don't know enough about Eromersive's situation to comment on this specifically, so I cannot say why they stopped. It is possible they stopped liking the work they were doing on it or something, but I would assume another reason is more likely.
If it was a decent reason, he would have said it and closed his patreon. It's probably not death either, his f95 account still logs in from time to time.

ZIROKARS

Jul 20, 2023

what kind of bullshit did you not read when you wrote all this shit?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If it was a decent reason, he would have said it and closed his patreon. It's probably not death either, his f95 account still logs in from time to time.
You yourself are making assumptions. That was exactly my point, which you apparently chose to completely disregard. It doesn't make anything I said wrong or invalid. Do you know what the reason is? Then you have literally no idea whether it's a "decent reason" or not. It's totally possible it's not a good reason. But I also don't know why.
what kind of bullshit did you not read when you wrote all this shit?
You clearly didn't if this is your takeaway. Please, enlighten me: why hasn't Eromersive released a new update? Oh, you don't know the reason for sure? Neither do I, which was the point. Did you not read when you wrote your shit?

Gnoth

Feb 19, 2019
If there was a cause for it, he would have confirmed it and closed it. This isn't about wasting cash or time.
It is about his attitude and behaviors, he is active but does not say anything.

He appears to be creating a new account and a new game with stuff that appear to be appealing and desired. Like this game, it will be repeated. :unsure:

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
If there was a cause for it, he would have confirmed it and closed it. This isn't about wasting cash or time.
It is about his attitude and behaviors, he is active but does not say anything.

He appears to be creating a new account and a new game with stuff that appear to be appealing and desired. Like this game, it will be repeated. :unsure:
what new account and what new game.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes