-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Fuck me if i wasnt so lazy and learned how to develop games id finish this shit myself.
You would almost certainly fail miserably. This is not any slight against you, either. Trying to continue an abandoned work is like 99.99999% guaranteed to get huge backlash from players and be unsuccessful, for various reasons. Your writing voice (for dialogue) won't match that of the characters because you're not Eromersive. (In other words, the characters won't "sound like themselves", as it were.) The direction you take the game is almost guaranteed not to be the direction it would've gone and probably will have incongruencies that players will notice. The rendering will likely be off, depending on how much customization Eromersive may have done to the models. And so forth.

I would recommend making your own game if you feel motivated enough. I would not recommend trying to finish this game.

Renwaro

Jul 9, 2019
This isn't anything like Dreams of Desire... and that one was completed, unlike DB.
it's not like Dream Of Desir ???? :'D a kid who fantasizes about that mother and who finds a sorceryev book and who gets help from an entity to fuck her and who can go back in pass with this book :'D without forgetting!!! the landlady of this game and the other are like two twin sisters and the aunt lydia looks like a twin to the sister of marcus !!! so I don't know what you need to understand that it's like Dream of Desire but we're going to say you're right lol I love the game so personally it won't bother me

Icône de validation par la communauté

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
You would almost certainly fail miserably. This is not any slight against you, either. Trying to continue an abandoned work is like 99.99999% guaranteed to get huge backlash from players and be unsuccessful, for various reasons. Your writing voice (for dialogue) won't match that of the characters because you're not Eromersive. (In other words, the characters won't "sound like themselves", as it were.) The direction you take the game is almost guaranteed not to be the direction it would've gone and probably will have incongruencies that players will notice. The rendering will likely be off, depending on how much customization Eromersive may have done to the models. And so forth.

I would recommend making your own game if you feel motivated enough. I would not recommend trying to finish this game.
Well, i for one wouldnt care (better to have something than nothing at all). But i do understand your point. There would be no backlash at all just for using the models tho, in a new story, even if similar. People just want to see Nicole getting banged, she is a great, if not the biggest, part if this game sucess

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, i for one wouldnt care (better to have something than nothing at all). But i do understand your point. There would be no backlash at all just for using the models tho, in a new story, even if similar. People just want to see Nicole getting banged, she is a great, if not the biggest, part if this game sucess
Definitely. Make it clear it's a totally different game, and I don't think anyone would mind. But pretend it's this game and continuing the story, well, I hope you've got a thick skin.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Honestly my biggest issue isn't that the game is most likely abandoned its the fact EroMersive seems to still be lurking on here but does not confirm the state of the game like if you lost the interest or passion to work on it that's fine it's a shame but fine just let us or at least your patreons know lol

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes