ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
It is clear for me to admit that I feel enormous shame, I had already considered this game as my favorite, and suddenly I see the "abandoned" label, this game had a great future, they are games that really "at least captivate me". a lot for its story "When I think I found a great game, something like this ends up happening, it's really a shame." :(

Jul 24, 2023
What makes it even more sad is that he almost release ep 5, based on everything it supposed to be released on either end of January or February last year. The progress bar already on 99% and all the teaser pics already there on his page. And he's gone just like that, like getting snapped by Thanos.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
What makes it even more sad is that he almost release ep 5, based on everything it supposed to be released on either end of January or February last year. The progress bar already on 99% and all the teaser pics already there on his page. And he's gone just like that, like getting snapped by Thanos.
This is likely BS, otherwise he could drop the update to milk more people before fade away. He just procrastinated all time doing only renders for weekly reports, started to develop new game but realised he is pissed off.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes