Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
This month will mark 1 year since his last lie post on patreon and there are still almost 100 people paying him money for nothing.
When i say patrons are dumbest and most idiot people in the whole world, that's what i'm talking about.
Some yeah but many of those people maybe forgot that they are even subscribed lol

May 2, 2020
A not even half completed but abandoned game? I'm sure Steam would love that. The next new "The Day Before". And after that Ero could start developing "Gollum Boy".
Dude, why you jumping in if you've no idea about the context of it. From what I've read in the comments some people were saying he abandoned the game because he lost all data on his HDD and had no money for a backup drive at the time , some were saying he didn't had enough supporters at the time

1. I was saying he could've done that before and he would've made solid amount of cash on steam
2. He could restart the development and add it to steam now and make cash

nowhere in the comments did I mention or even imply that he or anyone else should just add the game in it's abandoned state and not do anything about it ....

Common bloody sense.....

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Dude, why you jumping in if you've no idea about the context of it.
Let me tell you this: I was one of his many supporters for a long time. I know that he made around 5000 € a month, this "he had no supporters" is rubbish. He has only few patrons now, after a year of silence.

I know that he made a lot of promises about the state of the next chapter (it was me who showed his graphics about the progress here), and after a year of promises he vanished without any explanation. This whole idea about broken harddrives is complete bullshit, brought up months after Eros disappearance by a guy without context, who had no knowledge about Eros stunts.
So it is not me who's missing any context.

And yes, I'm quite pissed about Eromersive, because I lost quite some money about his lies, so I'm having my fun with all this newbies in this thread who are spitting out some ridiculous ideas about what happened to Ero and this game. Deal with it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
He's still lurking but hasn't said anything in months, so obviously he doesn't give a fuck.
If you believe all the folks wearing those "tinfoil" hats, he's made at least 3 or 4 new games here on site with new Patreon accounts....

But I digress, they've not posted anything in close to a year on Patreon/SubscribeStar, in fact coming 1-22-2024 it will be the one-year anniversary of the last post on Patreon/SubscribeStar.

Emil33

Mar 2, 2023
If you believe all the folks wearing those "tinfoil" hats, he's made at least 3 or 4 new games here on site with new Patreon accounts....

But I digress, they've not posted anything in close to a year on Patreon/SubscribeStar, in fact coming 1-22-2024 it will be the one-year anniversary of the last post on Patreon/SubscribeStar.
I hope he will continue its a really good game

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes