LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
I just install the mods by extract on game folder and this happen
There's nothing in game folder to replace too.
I play on mac and renpy program on mac both doesn't work

I only want the gallery though
Sometimes I get some errors on mac after installing the mods. My fav case is after I installed walkthrough mod, I get some errors and the average size of the .app is about 2gb smaller than it should be, but all the files inside of it are in right folders….
Seems like that some mod files are with a little bit of wrong code :sneaky:

So, just play without the wt mod, ntr route is small and unfinished here. Or just use UnRen for Mac ;)

Jun 6, 2017
I talked to him he will surprise us in the next months
Source: trust me bro :))

Meh, let's hope you are right and this gets continued, but personally I am beyond hoping.
Will be happy if he comes back, but as one of his earliest high tier patrons, it's probably gonna take years of releases before I will even ever consider giving him another $.

Last edited:

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
what was Eromersive's original reason for abandoning this game? Was the new one (don't know its name, sorry) that popular? Was he listening to his then patrons, or did he just lost interest?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
what was Eromersive's original reason for abandoning this game? Was the new one (don't know its name, sorry) that popular? Was he listening to his then patrons, or did he just lost interest?
Reason? New one?
He gave no reason. He just simply went radio silent. Simple as that.
There is no "new one". If there is, he is hosting it under a new alias. Under the alias EroMersive there isn't a new one as far as i know.

Jun 6, 2017
No reason given.

I think he did indeed partially burn out.
He had made the mistake before to say the game is coming out next weekend and failing to do that. The release at the beginning of 2022 had a lot of "ready by the weekend" moments when he found some extra stuff that needed adding of scene that needed reworking. This pissed people off and they requested those update percentages.

I think what happened at the beginning of the year was that on steroids. The art bar had reached 100% for a while but he had decided to add new stuff because it didn't fit well in the flow of the game. And I guess when he gave again and again the "next weekend" message he just quit when he couldn't reach it.
Also it is possible that he wanted to work on something else (the photo game) and felt too much pressure from people awaiting the DB release.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes