Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
I played "The Synthetic" and i can bet my ass this "Carbon_" is actualy EroMersive. Everything is similar to Demon Boy: custom high quality interface, good background music, similar HQ model assets, similar posing, lighting, how he doing shots, the way of storytelling, how dialog written, etc... You can't imitate the artist the same way in everything, you need to be THAT artist for this!!! And look how he answering on the forum, the same style in communication.

Veibabe

Jul 15, 2021
Well it's either the same dev or someone sleeping with ero's photo beside the bed. In either case the animations there are a bit of a downgrade as well as some shitty environment textures. But everything else looks like IP ripoff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well it's either the same dev or someone sleeping with ero's photo beside the bed. In either case the animations there are a bit of a downgrade as well as some shitty environment textures. But everything else looks like IP ripoff.
Yes, there are just too many similarities to ignore at this point. From the visuals, lighting, coding, mechanics, text, dialogue, plot points..it goes on and on. We are well beyond coincidence now. I always had a feeling he would be back under a nom de guerre.

If by some miracle they are not one and the same, then my question is how in the hell did Carbon manage to establish contact with recluse Ero, as he claimed he did? So Ero ghosts and ignores absolutely everyone else (especially his paying patrons) for 1 year, but this supposed rookie dev somehow is able to not only maintain communications, but he is freely given the keys to the castle and all insider AVN development information that goes with it? What, out of the goodness of Ero's heart? Is Carbon sending him his epic butthole pics in exchange?
No, not buying this charade.

Veibabe

Jul 15, 2021
Yes, there are just too many similarities to ignore at this point. From the visuals, lighting, coding, mechanics, text, dialogue, plot points..it goes on and on. We are well beyond coincidence now. I always had a feeling he would be back under a nom de guerre.

If by some miracle they are not one and the same, then my question is how in the hell did Carbon manage to establish contact with recluse Ero, as he claimed he did? So Ero ghosts and ignores absolutely everyone else (especially his paying patrons) for 1 year, but this supposed rookie dev somehow is able to not only maintain communications, but he is freely given the keys to the castle and all insider AVN development information that goes with it? What, out of the goodness of Ero's heart? Is Carbon sending him his epic butthole pics in exchange?
No, not buying this charade.
Where was it stated that they contacted ero? I'm pretty curious. But yeah it really looks like a reskin on the surface. Or maybe rescam.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Pedantic wall of text
You're just validating shit and dishonest practices in crownfunding indie game development. And saying to any wannabe dev "hey, it's ok be a scammer milker, i don't care is just money". And is feeling proud of it. If that's your kink, go ahead keep be dumb. Just don't expected be praised by that or that this makes you better than anyone.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Its good game but when devs disappear for 1 year and nothing happens i just gonna say fuck it! No matter what this game bited the dust that means dev lost on developing his game it deserves to be in trash. Im sick and tired of this promising good start and devs shits himself. You are no dev Ero sorry

Reactions: ActiveShooter

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
can someone tell me how much ntr and between who all? the more the better but just better to set my expectations

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes