j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Very few games come back to life after being abandoned, and generally it's not the same anymore. Furthermore icstor is the top milker with thousands of patrons.

But keep being delusional, no wonder milking is so successful.
true , true and true every word thats why i fucc wit GrimDark with his game Masters Of Raana he updates a lot more than most devs and is always on his discord and communicates with his subs ive been subbed to him for a long time and how often he updates is damn near robotic, having a good dev is amazing and a breath of fresh air

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did he say which model he used for Lilith?
You can ask over on this other forum, which includes threads for identification of models in games. If you can't find an answer there, you can always start a new thread to ask. You're likely to have better luck over there, since those who work with different assets tend to frequent that forum.

Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
Very few games come back to life after being abandoned, and generally it's not the same anymore. Furthermore icstor is the top milker with thousands of patrons.

But keep being delusional, no wonder milking is so successful.
I only ever sub to a game developer with the understanding that the project might die and any money I've donated is just gone. If couldn't afford to lose it I wouldn't sub, no matter how much I liked the game. /shrug. That should be a no brainer. That ICSTOR got seemingly got all shady and strung folks is on him alone. Comparing anyone else to him is just silly. With regards to MILFY I just sat back and quietly hoped it would get better. I don't think I ever subbed to him for more two to three months at the lowest tier if at all. I've forgotten who all I've subbed too over the years. It's only money and I'm not bitter about it. In fact I'd let it go completely and even deleted the MILFY City folder when I saw MIFLY Final was gonna be released on Steam. I thought WOOHOO! Finally! SOOO I posted about MILY City coming back from being abandoned in this thread before it was actually released because I had hopes it would be all that I hoped it could be. /shrug... Sadly it wasn't and it's release on Steam has been met with horrible reviews with many storylines being incomplete. So MILFY was a bad choice to champion abandoned games coming back from the dead. Boohoo :(. Life goes on. Still that doesn't mean hope = delusion = naivety. It's just hope. Attack me for hoping an abandoned game comes back if you will, I don't give a damn about your bitter feelings. They're just games. I've got more important real life matters to truly worry about.

I will hold out hope that Ero will come back and do better. If we never hear from them again, so be it. It didn't cost me a thing to hope. See hoping for something is absolutely free. A good attitude is also absolutely free and so is a bad one. But anger. Anger isn't free. Anger burns you up if you hold on to it too long. I would encourage folks to let go of their anger. Especially over something as silly as money spent on a game that ended up a dying at worse or a disappointment at best. None of us knows exactly what Ero may be dealing with in their life at this time. If I choose to exercise a little patience and hold out hope that's my business. I'm not actually posting here for any of your approval. I'm posting here to encourage a talented game developer not to give up on a great game that has a lot of promise. I wonder how it'd be if more people did that instead of automagically comparing them to the myriad numbers of other games that poofed into vapor over the years? Go ahead and continue as you are and I'll continue as I am and we can hopefully agree to simply ignore each other.

I agree with 1000% with demidemon ,if Ero is just going to become another ICSTOR then do just let this game die. For sure. No one wants a good game to just go to shit.

I'm done replying to anyone other than Ero should they choose to reply. Everyone else can keep their feelings and comments to themselves. I thank all of you for playing and wish you the very best of days.

• Haha
Reactions: cozynot and Minx077

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
None of us knows exactly what Ero may be dealing with in their life at this time.
Sure but only a case of death can prevent him from posting a message to announce he's stopped developing his game instead of ghosting his patrons. It's sad and pitiful to see people wanting him to return, but I don't really care.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Did he say which model he used for Lilith?
i would really like to know which body and face models he used for the brown haired milf and the red haired girl. (forgot their names already since, heck, one was the last update? i can't remember anymore)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i would really like to know which body and face models he used for the brown haired milf and the red haired girl. (forgot their names already since, heck, one was the last update? i can't remember anymore)
I believe I've mentioned on this thread before, but you should ask over on the Recommendations and Identification Forum, specifically for asking this type of thing. Artists over there tend to have a huge amount of knowledge and might be able to identify it for you.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I spoke to EroMersive a while back and he told me that he was gonna release the update and also a spin-off game for goodwill.
Looking at it now, it was just another broken promise and empty words from a person without any values.

View attachment 2932332
View attachment 2932333
View attachment 2932334

This was always just a side hustle so he could earn some easy money to invest in cryptocurrency/stocks.
Are these really from EroMersive or did you make them yourself? They're pretty good.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Seeing his Patreon and knowing Ero it's too much not to consider him to be Ero. In his About page he claims he is a College student just like Ero, also he said if the game doesn't produce $1000 by Chapter 4 he will quit. Seems fishy to me if you ask me :p.
as a bonus the thread just had a big clean-up from "trolling" posts commenting on eventual similarities...there are also a few 5-stars reviews already.
(he is quite (pro)active with a fresh account)

regardless if he is just scameros pupil (as he claims it) or scamero himself - im kinda 99% certain he is there for milking hard while that game wont be finished ever.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
as a bonus the thread just had a big clean-up from "trolling" posts commenting on eventual similarities...there are also a few 5-stars reviews already.
(he is quite (pro)active with a fresh account)

regardless if he is just scameros pupil (as he claims it) or scamero himself - im kinda 99% certain he is there for milking hard while that game wont be finished ever.
Facts. That's why I won't take this new game seriously and will not set the bar high for it, at least until +5 chapters are released.

Reactions: Abhai
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes