Niboowin

Jun 30, 2019
Someone got an older version of the game?
Da dev seem to have taken out some stuff at night when you sleep with "nicole" i think her name is.
I much prefer it the way it was before..what a shame.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Stop dreaming. He's just a pure cowardly scamming lazy liar.
Iirc, the other guy working on the game asked for more money, he said no, they split, and the VN eventually got Abandoned.
He also said he wanted to work on a secondary VN where the Mom was a model, or something corny, because he was getting writer's block.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

This was a good VN, but I will never not be repulsed by short male MCs and tall, ballooned up milfs.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Iirc, the other guy working on the game asked for more money, he said no, they split, and the VN eventually got Abandoned.
There was no "other guy" on this game. EroMersive was developing this game on his own.

And this game was not "eventually" abandoned. It was abandoned very abruptly, right around the end of January or beginning of February this year.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Did anyone notice his recent jump in subscribers on patreon? Found it kind of weird.
Everyone on patreon got a boost because they are now counting non-paying followers in addition to subscribers. they should really separate out those two groups imo.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It still pisses me off we won't see Lily again
She is a beautiful angel
Her sex scenes were so hot

I had big plans
I was going to take her on lots of romantic dates
Buy her nice things
And eventually we would settle down and start a family
But now that dream is dead
Don't lie... you were gonna let her "feed" on other men, too.... I know I was gonna... :HideThePain:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
It still pisses me off we won't see Lily again
She is a beautiful angel
Her sex scenes were so hot

I had big plans
I was going to take her on lots of romantic dates
Buy her nice things
And eventually we would settle down and start a family
But now that dream is dead
At least you got some scenes with her. I'm still pissed that all we got with the mom was a semihandjob and a big fat nothing with the aunt.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
At least you got some scenes with her. I'm still pissed that all we got with the mom was a semihandjob and a big fat nothing with the aunt.
Yeah I'm sure we're all sad about the many different milfs we didn't get to see. I mean even that neighbormilf I was ready for more. The red head

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Yeah I'm sure we're all sad about the many different milfs we didn't get to see. I mean even that neighbormilf I was ready for more. The red head
Great choice! Even from that one we get a boobjob and some anal, if the right choices are made.

Man, this game had such great potential and it went to shit, just because the dev can't communicate worth a damn.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes