joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
bro the game from this link doesn't work always who I go into the game it crashes as soon as I go to the gallery or I just want to play and always writes an update from the developer .. where can I download it so that it works as it should?
As I have already stated, DON'T REQUEST AN EXTERNAL LINK, IF IT'S NOT HERE !

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Then where will I ask for this link so that they can show it to me? smart ass
There are links to places where the developer used to be able to be reached. While we don't know for sure what's happened to him, I can verify that the Discord is still up. Maybe you can ask someone for a link over there.

However, if you're specifically looking for an Android version you'll note that there is no Android link on the OP. That means there's no official version of that, so the developer wouldn't have a link. If it's Android specifically that you want, you've already done enough: estrada777 (who did the unofficial port in this thread) can see that you've quoted him, so he'll know that you're seeing a problem when trying to go to the gallery, etc.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
EroMersive actually fucked his system while creating another game and mixed the things. Soo boom:KEK:
Its not coming out guys stop wasting your time.
I spoke to EroMersive a while back and he told me that he was gonna release the update and also a spin-off game for goodwill.
Looking at it now, it was just another broken promise and empty words from a person without any values.

-CEUWsYB.jpg
ZaRIZHW7.jpg
aLW4koMl.jpg

This was always just a side hustle so he could earn some easy money to invest in cryptocurrency/stocks.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Isn't it pretty unethical to leave patreon standing, collecting subscriptions, when giving no communication whatsover to patrons? People can spend their money however they want. However this isn'ta good look for the dev.

My assumption is he had some personal issues of some kind, hopefully nothing serious, and didn't have the courage or mental capacity to deal with his missed deadlines.

Dude really should let his followers know what's up. Last time I checked he was still active on the website. Not sure if that is still the case.

Jun 6, 2017
I spoke to EroMersive a while back and he told me that he was gonna release the update and also a spin-off game for goodwill.
Looking at it now, it was just another broken promise and empty words from a person without any values.

View attachment 2932332
View attachment 2932333
View attachment 2932334

This was always just a side hustle so he could earn some easy money to invest in cryptocurrency/stocks.
Wait, are these from another fan project or is it something he shared with you?
And what do you mean by "a while back"? How much time ago was that?

EroMersive never really struck me as someone who was doing this for a quick buck, but by the end he definitely struck me as a person who sucks at being his own boss.
Unable to plan, diverting his efforts on multiple games while unable to complete a single one. We asked him to start giving estimates of the % of work done, but he just hit 100% and kept going lol. He was already doing that photography game and now he's doing another apology game? Oy vey!
This last episode was at 100% in images/videos in about September 2022 if I remember correctly.

All these could be understood for a relatively new dev, but running away, keeping his patreon up and lurking is utter shit. Especially for the people in the upper tiers that were promised monthly content.

I would be happy if he comes back, I really liked his stuff. But it will probably take a few solid and on time releases before he washes away this shittyness of this behavior. And putting effort in side stuff or other games, while the main girl in your first game hasn't gotten real action is a huge red flag imo.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
The biggest problem in my open with this whole situation is the lack of communication Eromersive we were meant to get an update almost half a year ago and then he just went completely silent on patron while still logged on here every now and then last time he did was Sep the 1 if he lost interest or something else that's fine but as Homejorz it's quite unethical and unprofessional to just leave out of nowhere and not even pause your patron not only does it effect him if he does come back which i personally kinda hope since i honestly think this title has potential but it also affects that one came that i can remember the title off lol quite a few have giving it bad reviews and talked crap cause they think it's eromersive which if it is fair enough i guess but it isnt then it's pretty unfair to that devv

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter
Jun 6, 2017
If we're at a point where we're discussing if something is illegal, it's probably 100% shitty :)).

I remember EroMersive mentioned he gave up his day job to do this fulltime, so I assume he couldn't really give up his patreon. Also it seems to me this is a case of burnout rather than abandonment. Even in the last release he made he was plagued by scope creep, failing to properly plan the content needed and failing to properly estimate what work he had left.

For the current release it was even worse. If we are to believe his posts, he pretty much had the content done by Sept-Oct 2022, but then realized it didn't make sense story wise and needed to add new stuff and rework things. Combine this with him making stupid posts like "release next weekend" because he can't estimate for shit and everything lines up with his previous issues.

Again I'd be really happy to see him back, but if he does come back I hope he learned his lessons, otherwise people will stay away from his patreon.... but what do I know? Icstor has been a turd for years now and people are still paying him big $$$ :)))).

Hey, they can't all be Stiglet, who basically said "I want to take a break and I'll be back when I'll be back", kept his patreon up but manually pauses payment each month. Fucking class act.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Yup, but it isn't illegal hence why 99% of devs leave their pages up and running whilst they abandon their work.. it's free money to them.
They would have to somehow make a contract where they have to pay a contractual penalty to the various adult game sites if they don't finish the game and have to say why they are finishing the game. Maybe they'll forget their unreliability

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021

View attachment 2932332
View attachment 2932333
View attachment 2932334

Demon boy was the first game that left me enchanted by adult games, we can say whatever we want about EroMersive, but one thing we cannot deny is that EroMersive has the gift for creating games, it is regrettable that this game has been abandoned, There are game creators who are making a lot of money, and some
These games don't reach half the quality of Demon Boy.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
EroMersive has the gift for creating games
No, he doesn't. If he does have a gift, he will still be developing this game and not just milking the 140 patrons he still gave.
Yeah, he is/was a very skilled 3d artist. But people (either players as aspiring devs) need understand a simple true: it takes way more than just be a skilled 3d artist to be a game developer. If someone think he can create and develop a game just because he makes good 3d art, is better this someone think again and better.
The multitude of games with beautifull art abandoned is just as proof of that.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes