John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Another one bites the dust. Happens so often that even when I find games I like I'm just an emotionless husk. I, like many of you, at one time experienced such euphoria and excitement at new games. Eagerly awaiting new updates. Praising the game and the dev. Now, after too many betrayals, I can never allow myself to feel the loving warmth of any game posted on here. Demon Boy, you were a good game, but now the inevitable has happened and I must carry on

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
It still pisses me off we won't see Lily again
She is a beautiful angel
Her sex scenes were so hot

I had big plans
I was going to take her on lots of romantic dates
Buy her nice things
And eventually we would settle down and start a family
But now that dream is dead
Lmao you sick fuck! Don't make this shit wholesome! just jerk off like the rest of us!

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92 and Nulldev

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
This fucking burns so much, you never get black women with her quality of render in AVNs.
What's worse is, if the renders that he posted before ghosting everyone are to be believed, that in the next chapter we would have made progress with both her and the mom. We would have seen some skin at least with the aunt, if nothing more. But why work on the game and make a ton of money when it's easier to scam people of a few hundreds every month, right?

Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
I've seen games labeled as "Abandoned" before only to see them updated again some time later. I'll hold out a little hope for this one because it's so damn good. EroMersive, I appreciate the work you've done so far. It's fan-fucking-tastic. Great renders, great story. Don't let the naysayers have the last word, please. Work on this gem when and if you can. I'll appreciate any updates going forward in whatever timeframe you can manage. If it become apparent that you are still working on this I'll definitely throw you a couple bucks every month. In the meantime, take care.

Sep 26, 2023
I've seen games labeled as "Abandoned" before only to see them updated again some time later. I'll hold out a little hope for this one because it's so damn good. EroMersive, I appreciate the work you've done so far. It's fan-fucking-tastic. Great renders, great story. Don't let the naysayers have the last word, please. Work on this gem when and if you can. I'll appreciate any updates going forward in whatever timeframe you can manage. If it become apparent that you are still working on this I'll definitely throw you a couple bucks every month. In the meantime, take care.
You're so naive Jill dude.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I've seen games labeled as "Abandoned" before only to see them updated again some time later.
And how many of these games came back to have a consistency update pace and got completed after that?

What's the fucking point in update a game after two fucking years if this will mean nothing for the only thing that matters: complete the fucking game?

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
I am devastated by the abandonment of Demon Boy. I don't think I'll ever get over it. I've played over 15 VNs and this is still the best. I fell in love with Nicole and it kills me to know that we won't have anything more with her.
EroMersive , if you read this, release chapter 5 please. It's too good to end like this :cry:.

Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
You're so naive Jill dude.
Why is having hope naive? I've been a member of this site since 2019 and I've seen games come and go and then, yes some have even returned. Milf City by ICSTOR was listed abandoned here as well and it's final version is getting ready to release on Steam here shortly. Perhaps some devs are just tired of sharing their work for free? Perhaps sometimes life gets in the way, causing delays? It seems the only naivety here is being projected on to me from someone else who only joined this site this year. Thank you for playing and have a GREAT day!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Why is having hope naive? I've been a member of this site since 2019 and I've seen games come and go and then, yes some have even returned. Milf City by ICSTOR was listed abandoned here as well and it's final version is getting ready to release on Steam here shortly. Perhaps some devs are just tired of sharing their work for free? Perhaps sometimes life gets in the way, causing delays? It seems the only naivety here is being projected on to me from someone else who only joined this site this year. Thank you for playing and have a GREAT day!
Very few games come back to life after being abandoned, and generally it's not the same anymore. Furthermore icstor is the top milker with thousands of patrons.

But keep being delusional, no wonder milking is so successful.

Sep 26, 2023
You seriously used lcstor, one of the biggest ( if not the biggest ) Milkers as an example ? Excuse me and let me rephrase :

You're BEYOND naive Jill dude.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
i cant tell if you are being sarcastic when u bring up ICSTOR
milfy city v0.61e released in 2019, next release v0.71b in 2021, next release v1.0e in 2023...

2 years per update,
delays after delays,
disappearing and returning with all kinds of reasons
hes been milking patreons for over 4 years and finally decide to release on steam to sell it one more time

i do hope EroMersive returns to development but if that means he would become someone like ICSTOR then please just let this project die.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes