Jun 6, 2017
For me the game immediately gives an error every time I click. Stellar development right there :D.
I still don't think it's EroMersive... or at least I hope it's not. Making a second account is in a whole different category of being a PoS than just going silent because you were stressed or something.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
as a bonus the thread just had a big clean-up from "trolling" posts commenting on eventual similarities...there are also a few 5-stars reviews already.
(he is quite (pro)active with a fresh account)

regardless if he is just scameros pupil (as he claims it) or scamero himself - im kinda 99% certain he is there for milking hard while that game wont be finished ever.
couldn't handle the trolling with ntr they deleted everything :LOL: :LOL: even comments have nothing to do with it and just another milker :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
For me the game immediately gives an error every time I click. Stellar development right there :D.
I still don't think it's EroMersive... or at least I hope it's not. Making a second account is in a whole different category of being a PoS than just going silent because you were stressed or something.
You have to turn on the "mod" in the settings menu that enables incest to make the game work correctly. And I'm sorry but that dude is VERY clearly EroMersive, right down to the "give me a certain amount of money or I'll fucking quit" and the optional 'NTR' for the mother character from the start.

fedecruzic

Dec 21, 2020
It's literally obvious is him, someone posted a comparison between his coding and naming of stuff in demon boy and in this new game and it's literally the same. And if that wasn't enough the art in the game is exactly like demon boy, which is impossible to replicate unless you are that person. The renders, the models, how the muscules, the skin look, the plot, the ntr, is him.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
It's literally obvious is him, someone posted a comparison between his coding and naming of stuff in demon boy and in this new game and it's literally the same. And if that wasn't enough the art in the game is exactly like demon boy, which is impossible to replicate unless you are that person. The renders, the models, how the muscules, the skin look, the plot, the ntr, is him.
Yep, no one has even come close to his style so the chances of being another person are slim. I will just watch from the sidelines if the dude learned something from this game and ends up with a better project, Chapo! But if thats not the case oh well i won't lose sleep because of it.

Reactions: gvfg

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I'm 90% sure that's Ero with a different account. Game looks way too similar to Demon Boy. Only reason I can think why he wouldn't continue Demon Boy is that a lot of people would remind him that he left them in the dust and that he's a P.O.S scammer.

Damn fucking shame because this game really had potential to become one of the greats. As for the other game, only time I'll lend a buck to it on patreon is when I see the Completed tag.

Jun 6, 2017
You have to turn on the "mod" in the settings menu that enables incest to make the game work correctly. And I'm sorry but that dude is VERY clearly EroMersive, right down to the "give me a certain amount of money or I'll fucking quit" and the optional 'NTR' for the mother character from the start.
Oh lol, there's a "mod" option :)). Thanks for the heads up. That's a very bold move and could get him kicked off Patreon in an instant tbh.

It could be him, but I still don't think so. Long text incoming :).

1. There are other dev that do "landlady" games with NTR.

2. The support by chapter 4 thing also doesn't make sense if he were EroMersive.
He still has something like 100+ paying customers NOW on patreon. If he were to come back even with a normal update, or that rumored "A date with Nicole" side game or even the new photographer game he was already working on he would probably get a lot of former patrons back as well as new people who had never heard of him.
Why do this instead of continuing something that drew a lot of people to start with?
Why make a new game with 229 images and 2 animations instead of adding hundreds to an already established one?
This stigma of having abandoned a game for a long time is not as great as f95 thinks it is. Other assholes like Icstor were gone for far longer and a lot of people came back to their stuff when they finally released something.

3. The general look of the girls (both bodies and faces), some of the skin textures, how the dicks look, how clothes stay formed around tits and asses, the quality of the animations are all quite different or of lesser quality than what EM had imo.
Now it's possible EroMersive decided he wanted some new style and just picked up some new models and assets that he tweaked. But I know he said he had worked on the Nicole character for years before releasing Demon Boy. I don't believe someone could have such a swift change in preferred style so fast.
Skill wise and technically this release is a downgrade compared to Demon Boy imo. The two animations we have look weird. The girls look way too similar, when all of EM's milfs and his young girls all had a distinctive feel.

There are indeed similarities when it comes to the game's structure, file names and some mechanics (the tooltip on options thing immediately made me think of EM), but since the dev admitted getting some advice and guidance from EM, I think this may just be copying something that he liked.
Also why even admit having a connection with EM if this was supposed to be a super secret new account? We've already had this "a new dev is actually EM" circus before and the accusation is thrown around quite frequently.

Not defending anyone, but I'm also not seeing the 100% match between that game and Demon Boy or between Carbon and EM.

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
The patrons he got for the new game are there because they think that he's the one working on it. New games don't nearly get patrons like that anymore. Especially not with such a horseshit looking model.

He 100% accidentally deleted the project files for demon boy. That's literally the reason why he started over instead of getting more money by working on a game with an existing, dedicated fanbase. He's an idiot.

fedecruzic

Dec 21, 2020
The patrons he got for the new game are there because they think that he's the one working on it. New games don't nearly get patrons like that anymore. Especially not with such a horseshit looking model.

He 100% accidentally deleted the project files for demon boy. That's literally the reason why he started over instead of getting more money by working on a game with an existing, dedicated fanbase. He's an idiot.
I think he just knows he cant make more money with Demon Boy cause everyone is upset with him. He cant come back and win back new patreons. So he decides to start a new game and milk all the new patreons that think it's a new game by a new developer

RockDancer

Sep 13, 2019
I think he just knows he cant make more money with Demon Boy cause everyone is upset with him. He cant come back and win back new patreons. So he decides to start a new game and milk all the new patreons that think it's a new game by a new developer
so true man...I even noticed that the male character he used in the new game is looking very similar to this one. Even the plot is same...mom remains as it is with money problems, boy is a introvert, AI is the new demon girl...and this time around aunt is a white model :LOL:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
so true man...I even noticed that the male character he used in the new game is looking very similar to this one. Even the plot is same...mom remains as it is with money problems, boy is a introvert, AI is the new demon girl...and this time around aunt is a white model :LOL:
Indeed. The choices are also done in a similar way to reach the different content.

Jun 6, 2017

Exactly why if this was some devious maneuver he would have been better off to just go back to his old game/account. I'm massively pissed at how EM treated his patrons, but for everybody that thinks that he's an asshole, there are probably 10 people on f95 that won't hold a grudge and start supporting if he starts releasing again.

Also we can all see the "similarities" with Demon Boy. If this was some 3D chess maneuver wouldn't he make a completely different game? He was already starting the photographer one that seemed to not have the same themes or routes as Demon Boy... unless....EM's actually playing 4D chess and he knows we would have expected something completely different so he makes a rehash of Demon Boy :))). But this could be just a new artist "taking inspiration".

Anyway, for me the bottom line is that the girls seem way different to the ones in The Synthetic. Besides the body shape, the old ones all had some particular facial features. The ones from the Synthetic are way too similar and exaggerated in the same way.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If there are so many similarities, it could just mean it's a copycat, not necessarily EM himself. Some people are too focused on finding a supposedly fake identity of EM, it's not even the first time someone called it.

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
Seeing his Patreon and knowing Ero it's too much not to consider him to be Ero. In his About page he claims he is a College student just like Ero, also he said if the game doesn't produce $1000 by Chapter 4 he will quit. Seems fishy to me if you ask me :p.
The credulity of the innocent is the main tool of liars

Reactions: Vigeous

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
This thread should just be merged with the other game thread. Like seriously we all are talking about that new game. lol.
But anyways the only thing that can defend Carbon for not being Ero is that this new Dev gave his game a good title. I remember when Ero announced his second project he was gonna name it the lewd photographer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Feb 3, 2019
If there are so many similarities, it could just mean it's a copycat, not necessarily EM himself. Some people are too focused on finding a supposedly fake identity of EM, it's not even the first time someone called it.
If he shows his face again like he did in the render tutorial on patreon a long time ago, I'll definitely know.

Jun 6, 2017
You do know there are asset packs people get to build these models, right? Most of the games here have the same basic models with a couple of tweaks and changes.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes