1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Its good game but when devs disappear for 1 year and nothing happens i just gonna say fuck it! No matter what this game bited the dust that means dev lost on developing his game it deserves to be in trash. Im sick and tired of this promising good start and devs shits himself. You are no dev Ero sorry
They didn't disappear, they are just in shadows seeing the people complaining while they count the people stupidly continue to put there after 1 year without any update.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-synthetic-ep-1-carbon.181773/post-12211522

Now why would a dev who has gone completely silent to paying supporters give advice and training to a stranger dev?
Usually when someone has something to hide they offer more info than necessary to answer a question (which we detectives salivate over). It's an attempt to appear honest, and to try and get the person asking questions to leave you alone.

To avoid being considered off-topic I will add that Ero set himself up for failure by prioritizing extreme visual fidelity. Sure, the models look quite pretty with every little detail being rendered, but now you're stuck rendering a 4k (or 8k image in some instances) with multiple post-processing effects just to imitate reality. Much like CFD (computational fluid-dynamics) models, trying to mimic reality can sometimes take exponentially more time just to complete one single task.

Reactions: L0b0ts

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
Usually when someone has something to hide they offer more info than necessary to answer a question (which we detectives salivate over). It's an attempt to appear honest, and to try and get the person asking questions to leave you alone.

To avoid being considered off-topic I will add that Ero set himself up for failure by prioritizing extreme visual fidelity. Sure, the models look quite pretty with every little detail being rendered, but now you're stuck rendering a 4k (or 8k image in some instances) with multiple post-processing effects just to imitate reality. Much like CFD (computational fluid-dynamics) models, trying to mimic reality can sometimes take exponentially more time just to complete one single task.
Has this new dev released any games before this one? So he had direct access to Ero as a teacher and created a game like this with complex main menu visuals and immediately felt comfortable enough to start begging for money on patreon.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Due to the complex and original storyline it would be difficult for anybody else to continue the project, it would be better to leave it as it is. I notice many games are getting shorter updates and less frequent updates, like they are semi abandoned just so they can make a few bucks every month they string along the users.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
I wish more new developers understood this before starting their projects - we’d have a lot less abandoned content.

Every serious game developer, from your indie platformer to your AAA Call of Duty knock-off, re-uses assets.

In 2D games, this is usually in the form of layered images (sprites). In big AAA titles, they have built-in engine tools to duplicate textures and quickly modify characters to maintain the appearance of variety.

But for some reason, Daz3D visual novel developers think they’ll be able to pain-stakingly pose, render, and edit the 300 to 500 images required to satisfy their audiences’ need for a short update.

And the tens of thousands of images needed for a full-blown visual novel? Forget about it. That’s why Being A DIK is 6 years into development with no end in sight. That’s why Demon Boy—despite it’s popularity—barely got the story rolling before being abandoned. The workload is too much for a single person.

It was short-sightedness.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Due to the complex and original storyline it would be difficult for anybody else to continue the project, it would be better to leave it as it is. I notice many games are getting shorter updates and less frequent updates, like they are semi abandoned just so they can make a few bucks every month they string along the users.
The irony is that Ero is still string along the users since his patreon page is still up and charging patrons. He is just delivering nothing in exchange

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
Used unren to decompile of the rpyc? Or installed mod?
I just install the mods by extract on game folder and this happen
There's nothing in game folder to replace too.
I play on mac and renpy program on mac both doesn't work

I only want the gallery though

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Sad to see that there’s a radio silence on Patreon since January. But the dev have 1,8k+ supporters, so still hope for him to continue the development

Reactions: ActiveShooter
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes