p_l_a

Oct 6, 2018
What do you think of this version? :)

Carbon and EroMersive are different people, but..
Both games were made by Carbon (or most of both games). At some point there was a conflict between them. EroMersive couldn't continue making Demon Boy on his own.
Carbon eventually decided to make his own game - The Synthetic.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Both games were made by Carbon (or most of both games). At some point there was a conflict between them. EroMersive couldn't continue making Demon Boy on his own.
1703429670711.png
..i believe it....

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018

What if Carbon kidnapped Ero and imprisoned him into his basement to work on a new game?

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020

Possible but both are pretty different about their work, Ero was a perfectionist freak every single detail he didn't like would be modified till it was satisfactory for his standard this caused the rate of 30-40 render per week for Ero. Carbon on the other hand is faster when making renders and in some renders he shared on his discord I could see fingers going inside the body due to bad positioning, hair done wrong to name a few. It is not totally impossible for Ero to have sold or share some of his model, we lnow for a fact some members keep contact with him even after he went radio silent on us. At the moment I will give Carbon the benefit of the doubt but I'm inclining on him not being Ero. (That and the proof of the two of them living on different countries)

Jul 24, 2023
Possible but both are pretty different about their work, Ero was a perfectionist freak every single detail he didn't like would be modified till it was satisfactory for his standard this caused the rate of 30-40 render per week for Ero. Carbon on the other hand is faster when making renders and in some renders he shared on his discord I could see fingers going inside the body due to bad positioning, hair done wrong to name a few. It is not totally impossible for Ero to have sold or share some of his model, we lnow for a fact some members keep contact with him even after he went radio silent on us. At the moment I will give Carbon the benefit of the doubt but I'm inclining on him not being Ero. (That and the proof of the two of them living on different countries)
This is out of topic, but what is that game you got in your signature? In a scent? please let me know, thanks

pavan23559

Sep 16, 2021
I really am curious.. as to why ero decided to just abandon.. And him being passionate and perfectionist. I think he's facing burnout. Writing,rendering - for both Vanilla and ntr. And dialogue changes for different relationship stats. I just wish he foresaw these complications. I'm 70 percent sure he's burnt out. It would've been nice if he at least mentioned smtg in his patreon. EroMersive . Man if you're seeing this. I'm sorry I could'nt be a member of patreon cuz am broke af. But if you choose to continue.. i'm sure many would support too.. And if you are not choosing to continue too.. that's cool too.. It's your game afterall. But please atleast say something (I hope I passed the persuasion, empathy + stats lol). I hope u see this man. Take care if you're really burned out. Rest well and fill your creativity. Thanks.

May 2, 2020
I really am curious.. as to why ero decided to just abandon.. And him being passionate and perfectionist. I think he's facing burnout. Writing,rendering - for both Vanilla and ntr. And dialogue changes for different relationship stats. I just wish he foresaw these complications. I'm 70 percent sure he's burnt out. It would've been nice if he at least mentioned smtg in his patreon. EroMersive . Man if you're seeing this. I'm sorry I could'nt be a member of patreon cuz am broke af. But if you choose to continue.. i'm sure many would support too.. And if you are not choosing to continue too.. that's cool too.. It's your game afterall. But please atleast say something (I hope I passed the persuasion, empathy + stats lol). I hope u see this man. Take care if you're really burned out. Rest well and fill your creativity. Thanks.
The quality of the story and animations is top notch... so just by adding this on steam I'm sure he'd made lots of extra cash

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
so just by adding this on steam I'm sure he'd made lots of extra cash
A not even half completed but abandoned game? I'm sure Steam would love that. The next new "The Day Before". And after that Ero could start developing "Gollum Boy".

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes