ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I hope there will be some demon x milf scenes, it would be interesting. :devilish:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah i wanted to be smort and type succed someone to death but ended up typing the "right" word of suck...lol... still.. kinda hard to feel the usual NTR rage. Also since last update, i think its possible that its ntr optional for her moving on as well
Turning an ancient succubus into a love-struck girlfriend seems like a hard sell - especially with this MC.
Just my opinion. :)

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
A little late to the party, but that was a very good update overall. The two new ladies are hot as hell, there was some really good progress made with Nicole and Lilly is just the best of the bunch really. Her sex scene was really hot, my only real complaint is that we don't spend more time with her. I mean, I totally get why, it's for story reasons, she has to remain mysterious for a while and her revealing her secrets and motivations would be too soon, but still, it's a shame.

It was interesting to see that other demon/succubus and the weird guy showing up at the crime scene. Either Lilly was really careless or she did that for a reason. Maybe she wants to be found? Will that other succubus be a friend or foe? Since Lilly decided to share her power with the MC so soon, I'm leaning towards her being more of a rival than a friend, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. The lore is really intriguing so I can't wait to see what happens next.

It was also nice to see the MC power up and deal with the bully, I guess that's finally the end of the 'MC being a cuck in this game' debate.

Reactions: Liam the Handyman

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Turning an ancient succubus into a love-struck girlfriend seems like a hard sell - especially with this MC.
Just my opinion. :)
Yeah, that's probably not going to happen, but the dev already confirmed that if you have high enough love points with her she will stop fucking around with other people, so there's obviously going to be something more than just sex between them, depending on player's choices of course. They seem to be connected now, since she shared her power with him, but who knows how that connection works really, so I guess we are going to have to wait and see how that relationship progresses.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Ok, I'm not the brightest kid on the block.

Incest patch, does it go in the main folder or game folder.
Animation patch, same quetion.

Thanks for the help

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019

Thanks for the help
Patch.rpy goes in game folder.
Game folder goes in main folder(don't put game in game...).

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Thanks for the help
Animation patch? Did I miss something?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I noticed on svscomics, there is an animation patch.
Don't know who added this patch.
Just not sure of where/how to insert the files.
Hoped someone else has already added/inserted.
If you figure it out, let us know here. :)

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes