hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Animation patch? Did I miss something?
This game uses the old-school method of storing entire pictures and showing them one at a time really quickly for animations. This can run poorly on some computers/phones so the various "animation patches" floating around have attempted to remedy this by replacing the pictures with videos.

I noticed on svscomics, there is an animation patch.
Don't know who added this patch.
Just not sure of where/how to insert the files.
Hoped someone else has already added/inserted.
I made my own when I made my Android port. I pre-applied it to the "optimized" Windows build and it enables incest content as well.

Edit: It looks like the animation patch linked at svcomics is actually mine, minus the incest patch. :LOL:

Last edited:

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
This game uses the old-school method of storing entire pictures and showing them one at a time really quickly for animations. This can run poorly on some computers/phones so the various "animation patches" floating around have attempted to remedy this by replacing the pictures with videos.

I made my own when I made my Android port. I pre-applied it to the "optimized" Windows build and it enables incest content as well.

Edit: It looks like the animation patch linked at svcomics is actually mine, minus the incest patch. :LOL:
Ok. For us less learned - which I is one.

Best way to add the patch (windows), please.

Or, don't because it is a one time add in with no future animation updates.

Thanks

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Question: Is the NTR avoidable or optional? I am asking because i am not a big fan of the Mc getting NTR unless the Mc is doing Netori.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Question: Is the NTR avoidable or optional? I am asking because i am not a big fan of the Mc getting NTR unless the Mc is doing Netori.
There is a scene with the demon where she fucks/kills your neighbor. After that, so far...NTR is based on your responses, which are pretty obvious, but if you can't handle it, just install the walkthrough mod in the first post. It basically tells you what gives you the NTR points.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
There is a scene with the demon where she fucks/kills your neighbor. After that, so far...NTR is based on your responses, which are pretty obvious, but if you can't handle it, just install the walkthrough mod in the first post. It basically tells you what gives you the NTR points.
Thanks

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The NTR with the mom is easily avoidable, though not sure if the only real hot scene with Mom in game until now hides behind that, since there was no way in hell I would have let that asshole abuse that nice Mom. MC himself is def still only in building phase with his mom.:p At least Mom is not a dumb bimbo that walks completely blind into that situation and has her own doubts and thoughts about it, just in that sense this is already done better as most games with that theme, kudos to dev for that.

On the bad side you see quite a bit of those two dates even on the Non-NTR path plus mom'sstory until now with MC mainly revolves around those dates as well and for someone who does not like that or his mom around an abusive male it does not add any fun to the game, but just annoyment instead of enjoyment even if it ends well. There are some nice scenes with Lilly and Mc though, so decide for yourself if that is enough to try game or wait until later where there is more good content with mom instead of quite a lot of annoying content as well and the focus is more on the good scenes with Mom on the whole on non-NTR path.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
On the bad side you see quite a bit of those two dates even on the Non-NTR path plus mom'sstory until now with MC mainly revolves around those dates as well and for someone who does not like that or his mom around an abusive male it does not add any fun to the game, but just annoyment instead of enjoyment even if it ends well.
Some would call that character development. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Some would call that character development. :)
Nah there is no character development there, let us be honest. Chars neither change, get closer together or grow up due what happens in or around those dates. They are just there to make the other storyline make some sense and are not needed for the non NTR path, it could easily be dealt with with a talk in opening sentence of game and Mom telling boss to piss off even before first date since quite clear what he wanted to achieve with his blackmail instead of having 80% of interactions with Mom on Non NTR path revolve around those dates in first two episodes. :p

Hell I even gave kudos to dev that Mom at least did not act as a dumb bimbo with no brains you had to safe as a minor MC, still I do hope that the mom path in future will be more about Mom and MC growing in non NTR path and not all kinds of NTR threats where you have to make the right choices to avoid NTR. Dam I wanted her to get black dress, but not at the cost of NTR with that blackmailer of a boss. :ROFLMAO:

Even having Lydia over could have easily be arranged by a bro / sis date on the Non NTR route. Not that strange for them to have some dinner after not having seen each other for months, though more likely to include MC and Lydia it could also be a separate one first or just drinks. Also it is quite clear that the whole financial situation she is in is just there to make NTR threats more likely, so as far as I am concerned dev can just dispense with that on Non NTR path, it does not need that to make it fun. You have that other path for those shenanigans.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Nah there is no character development there, let us be honest. Chars neither change, get closer together or grow up due what happens in or around those dates. They are just there to make the other storyline make some sense and are not needed for the non NTR path, it could easily be dealt with with a talk in opening sentence of game and Mom telling boss to piss off even before first date since quite clear what he wanted to achieve with his blackmail instead of having 80% of interactions with Mom on Non NTR path revolve around those dates in first two episodes. :p

Hell I even gave kudos to dev that Mom at least did not act as a dumb bimbo with no brains you had to safe as a minor MC, still I do hope that the mom path in future will be more about Mom and MC growing in non NTR path and not all kinds of NTR threats where you have to make the right choices to avoid NTR. Dam I wanted her to get black dress, but not at the cost of NTR with that blackmailer of a boss. :ROFLMAO:

Even having Lydia over could have easily be arranged by a bro / sis date on the Non NTR route. Not that strange for them to have some dinner after not having seen each other for months, though more likely to include MC and Lydia it could also be a separate one first or just drinks. Also it is quite clear that the whole financial situation she is in is just there to make NTR threats more likely, so as far as I am concerned dev can just dispense with that on Non NTR path, it does not need that to make it fun. You have that other path for those shenanigans.
Because a woman raising a kid alone would never have to worry about money or keeping her job. LOL
BTW, she didn't agree to sleep with him. She agreed to go out with him on a date. Dates happen all the time in real life.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Dates happen all the time in real life.
So, not only are we getting cucked by Daz 3D renders, but by real people we've never met before. How many people would have passed on being born, if life was tagged as ntr?

Nah there is no character development there, let us be honest. Chars neither change, get closer together or grow up due what happens in or around those dates. They are just there to make the other storyline make some sense
Can you describe, in your own words, what character development means?

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Speaking of the mom and NTR, am I the only one who thinks that most of the NTR threats are over now that the MC got powers? At least from regular humans like her boss. I mean, the MC can just visit him and beat his ass and it's all over. Now, of course there's always a chance that the mom suddenly turns into a whore after one forced blowjob and decides to just fuck everything that moves, we saw that happen in many NTR focused games before, but for some reason I find that unlikely to happen in this game.

I guess there's always a chance that a demon lord or someone else with mind control abilities might show up and influence her and the other female characters around the MC, but since it's been confirmed that NTR will be avoidable I don't really know how that would work.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes