Dec 8, 2020
After playing i have to say lilly sleeping around makes no sense. people defending it just want ntr. 1 it is shown she can feed from mc without it killing him. 2 did people read the book.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i am having a hard time seeing the point of that other than ntr? If i missed something let me know but to me it makes no sense.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
After playing i have to say lilly sleeping around makes no sense. people defending it just want ntr. 1 it is shown she can feed from mc without it killing him. 2 did people read the book.
So i am having a hard time seeing the point of that other than ntr? If i missed something let me know but to me it makes no sense.
The way I see it is that the MC is someone special so he doesnt die from the feeding. The dude who died was just an average joe. As to why she would feed on that one guy, you said it, she's a demon. Narratively it was a way for us viewers to find out she's a succubus(?). What better way to do it than just show her feeding rather than telling us.

It doesnt bother me at all that we had to see that. Is that why the haters are so worked up? Because of this scene? I dont see it as ntr but if you see it that way, sure the point of it was indeed just NTR.

As for ntr in general, personally I love it when a game has multiple paths depending on how we play it. We either play a cuck MC or someone who stands up to his bullies etc. Im fine with it and even like this aspect. Not many devs do it.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
To me, at this point in the game, the MC did not see her as a romantic interest. You as the player might. So it comes down to how you define 'love interest'.
Plus, she's a demon and a succubus. By definition, they prey on weak males.

Dec 8, 2020
The way I see it is that the MC is someone special so he doesnt die from the feeding. The dude who died was just an average joe. As to why she would feed on that one guy, you said it, she's a demon. Narratively it was a way for us viewers to find out she's a succubus(?). What better way to do it than just show her feeding rather than telling us.

It doesnt bother me at all that we had to see that. Is that why the haters are so worked up? Because of this scene? I dont see it as ntr but if you see it that way, sure the point of it was indeed just NTR.

As for ntr in general, personally I love it when a game has multiple paths depending on how we play it. We either play a cuck MC or someone who stands up to his bullies etc. Im fine with it and even like this aspect. Not many devs do it.
I am trying to find the logic narratively she should know of threats and she appears smart so why? All that scene does is push some people away to show what she is when we get that when he did a google search and with the book. So i am still stuck at why. You also see i think the people when he goes to school so i think she messed up already. It would make more sense if the mc was the one to mess up. And that scene would fit more a ntr path if the mc ignored her so she goes off to feed and causes problems. Ps. i am not against avoidable ntr but for all other scenes to be avoidable and that not is a bit off to me when i cant find a reason for it.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If you can't accept that Lilith isn't the protagonist's pet slave and that instead she is a hungry sex demon who hunts and kill prey to feed her powers then perhaps this is not a game for you.

Anyway speaking of Lilith she made it clear the protagonist doesn't control her and she could have killed him during the summoning. However she chose not to do it.
May guess is that the Protagonist is her link to this plane because of the summoning ritual: if he dies she gets sent back to whatever realm she was before. That could also explain how she was able to pass some of her powers to him via sex. :unsure:

Dec 8, 2020
To me, at this point in the game, the MC did not see her as a romantic interest. You as the player might. So it comes down to how you define 'love interest'.
Plus, she's a demon and a succubus. By definition, they prey on weak males.
That would make sense if she wad a random demon but she is supposed to be special and old. And prey on week males who does that sound like........ (the Mc). I get the mc didnt see her as a li yet but you are saying she is a dumb succubus with no control when what we see is she appears to be smart so her running around leaving bodies makes no sense.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I am trying to find the logic narratively she should know of threats and she appears smart so why? All that scene does is push some people away to show what she is when we get that when he did a google search and with the book. So i am still stuck at why. You also see i think the people when he goes to school so i think she messed up already. It would make more sense if the mc was the one to mess up. And that scene would fit more a ntr path if the mc ignored her so she goes off to feed and causes problems. Ps. i am not against avoidable ntr but for all other scenes to be avoidable and that not is a bit off to me when i cant find a reason for it.
Tbh I dont remember the chronology of the events.

Whatever it is it was the first time we get to see how she actually replenishes her energy. The mc suspected she did it through sexual acts and this scene confirmed it. It also showed us the peculiar tattoo which is likely to be important in the future.

Sure it might have been mentioned in passing that the mc knew she was a succubus since she did suck the mc off. But on the other hand what harm is there in showing this? I get that you are bothered but why are you bothered? Is it because lily is fking someone other than the mc? If that's the case, then it's all about preferences. Some ppl dont mind it but some ppl do.

Also as the guy above has mentioned, Lily is not romantically involved with the MC at that point in the game.

On the bright side, the dev has stated that lily will not be fooling around with others in the future if the MC pays attention to her. So it's likely to be a one time thing which is good news for the haters :).

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That would make sense if she wad a random demon but she is supposed to be special and old. And prey on week males who does that sound like........ (the Mc). I get the mc didnt see her as a li yet but you are saying she is a dumb succubus with no control when what we see is she appears to be smart so her running around leaving bodies makes no sense.
She does it one time after the MC leaves her at his home alone to go with out his mom for the day. The assumption is she is very weak from being dormant for so long. Maybe she did it out of necessity? Maybe killing the unnamed guy first was how she stopped herself from completely draining the MC - and killing him? Who knows?
The death is also part of the story now. There's an ongoing investigation. Where will that take us?

It's a good story so far. To me, it makes sense.

Dec 8, 2020
Tbh I dont remember the chronology of the events.

Whatever it is it was the first time we get to see how she actually replenishes her energy. The mc suspected she was not human and this confirmed it. It also showed us the peculiar tattoo which is likely to be important in the future.

Sure it might have been mentioned in passing that the mc knew she was a succubus since she did suck the mc off. But on the other hand what harm is there in showing this? I get that you are bothered but why are you bothered? Is it because lily is fking someone other than the mc? If that's the case, then it's all about preferences. Some ppl dont mind it but some ppl do.

Also as the guy above has mentioned, Lily is not romantically involved with the MC at that point in the game.

On the bright side, the dev has stated that lily will not be fooling around with others in the future if the MC pays attention to her. So it's likely to be a one time thing which is good news for the haters :).
To the first guy i never said she had to be mc pet. You see her eyes glow when she first feeds on mc showing her replenishing and she tells him she needs to feed on him when he is waiting for his mom this before she goes out to feed again. He reads about the mark in the book. And you say what is the harm in showing this when i say what is the harm in making it avoidable if dev said we can stop her in the future. if it happens again it will be ntr because we have a choice to show the mc is interested in her and we can call her gf.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To the first guy i never said she had to be mc pet. You see her eyes glow when she first feeds on mc showing her replenishing and she tells him she needs to feed on him when he is waiting for his mom this before she goes out to feed again. He reads about the mark in the book. And you say what is the harm in showing this when i say what is the harm in making it avoidable if dev said we can stop her in the future. if it happens again it will be ntr because we have a choice to show the mc is interested in her and we can call her gf.
Still not NTR.
Protagonist only says she is his girlfriend as a excuse to the bully or did you really thought he would said the truth? "She is a demon from another realm". On top of everything else people would think he is insane.

And the scene needs to be shown so that players can discover Lilith can kill when feeding off people. Plus as clowns234 said the investigation is part of the plot now, having even atracted the attention of that strange human/demon duo.

Dec 8, 2020
Still not NTR.
Protagonist only says she is his girlfriend as a excuse to the bully or did you really thought he would said the truth? "She is a demon from another realm". On top of everything else people would think he is insane.

And the scene needs to be shown so that players can discover Lilith can kill when feeding off people.
She asks him why he said gf when alone with him and what he thinks she is to him and you can say it again just to her so it wasnt for the bully and would imply the mc thinks of her as a gf if you go that choice. and mc learns she can kill in the journal with i think a guard when they think they have lilith.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
you're right. The dev could have made it avoidable, the dev could have not included it at all, the list goes on. But it sounds to me you're less bothered by the fact that the narrative is "illogical" and more bothered by the mere fact you had to see Lily fk another man.

At the end of the day I think there are plenty of reasons to include the scene. I have given my reasons in two posts above as to why it made sense to include it (confirming that lily was indeed a succubus, showing us the tattoo, implying that the mc is special since he doesnt die from it etc...). On the other hand, you have given your reasons to exclude it (the mc reads the book, lily has already told the mc she is a demon etc..). Also, Im sure if you overthink it enough. you'll come up with even more reasons for its exclusion.

It's not rocket science. It's all about preferences which is why I'll always be ok with it and you won't. And if you're that bothered by it, I hate to use this phrase but it is the dev's vision for the game after all. But hey it's good that ppl like different things so we will have to agree to disagree ;). I hope we can move on from this because this is going nowhere.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She asks him why he said gf when alone with him and what he thinks she is to him and you can say it again just to her so it wasnt for the bully and would imply the mc thinks of her as a gf if you go that choice. and mc learns she can kill in the journal with i think a guard when they think they have lilith.
And then Lilith proceeds to mock the protagonist calling him a "boy" if you choose to say she is "his girlfriend because she sucked his dick and follows him around".

Last edited:
Reactions: ActiveShooter

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That discussion about "NTR" with Lily is boring. Not every game has to cater to everybody (i.e. the lowest common denominator). If you don't like it, don't play the game. You only lost some time, since you're on this site you didn't lose money. I've played games or watched movies I payed for that I didn't like, no big deal.

Anyway, I'm more interested in knowing who changed their opinion on their relationship with Lily (stranger/friend/girlfriend)) when she asks you, on their first playthrough. I found it a bit puzzling to ask that again, personally I didn't changed my mind

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That discussion about "NTR" with Lily is boring. Not every game has to cater to everybody (i.e. the lowest common denominator). If you don't like it, don't play the game. You only lost some time, since you're on this site you didn't lose money. I've played games or watched movies I payed for that I didn't like, no big deal.

Anyway, I'm more interested in knowing who changed their opinion on their relationship with Lily (stranger/friend/girlfriend)) when she asks you, on their first playthrough. I found it a bit puzzling to ask that again, personally I didn't changed my mind
He may be crushing on her but I don't think she sees him as a boyfriend.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Initially i answered as a friend to the bully and his goons but later when Lilith starts questioning the Protagonist i choose a stranger "because MC didn't know anything about her other than the name", which she seemed to agree with. :unsure:
Wonder if this question will be important in the future...

Reactions: Garvelt

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018

I've always picked stranger. I have a feeling it's a throwaway question that doesnt mean anything.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes