DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That discussion about "NTR" with Lily is boring. Not every game has to cater to everybody (i.e. the lowest common denominator). If you don't like it, don't play the game. You only lost some time, since you're on this site you didn't lose money. I've played games or watched movies I payed for that I didn't like, no big deal.

Anyway, I'm more interested in knowing who changed their opinion on their relationship with Lily (stranger/friend/girlfriend)) when she asks you, on their first playthrough. I found it a bit puzzling to ask that again, personally I didn't changed my mind
Girlfriend to bully, but forgot exact what other choice was as stranger to her question, hopefully friend or something like that.

Chose that other option and her answer was interesting I remember. Yeah it is actually how that relation with Lilly will work out that interests me most in the game, on the one hand she is way more experienced and powerful as Mc and still dev has to work something in storyline hopefully beyond the predator succubus falling madly in love with MC or easily corrupts him that gives him a chance and makes her need to keep him around to make it a game on Non NTR. :p If he goes with any of those other options I mentioned it is also fine, but then will be way more predictable how all will end up. :p Then I just hope character dialogue and renders will be great.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
2 did people read the book. The game sets up that some people know about demons and they are still a myth so probably demon hunters or something so leaving bodies just makes her look stupid and puts her at risk.
Yeah, I kinda agree about this tbh. It was a pretty naive thing to do, but at the same time we know almost nothing about Lily. Has she been among humans before? Maybe this is her first time? Maybe she is inexperienced about how it all works? Remember she was strolling around naked without a care, that doesn't sound like someone who knows how to blend in.

Another possibility is that she wants to be found. The other succubus showed up the next day with her pet/person with the same fate as the MC, so maybe she wants to link up with her, but didn't know how to contact her? I don't remember how long Yoru (I think her name was something like that) has been on Earth exactly, but she definitely had time to blend in already.
Anyway, I'm more interested in knowing who changed their opinion on their relationship with Lily (stranger/friend/girlfriend)) when she asks you, on their first playthrough. I found it a bit puzzling to ask that again, personally I didn't changed my mind
First I went with the girlfriend option on both occasions, mainly to see how she'd react, but then I went back and changed the second option to stranger, because that works much better and it's basically the truth. I doubt the answer will have any consequences in general, but my thinking behind it was that the 'stranger' option might prompt her to open up more to the MC.

Reactions: clowns234

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The Love and Lust score are there for the upcoming man on man action between MC and Herald. No, just kidding... The only one that matters is his Love score. It influences how willing Herald is to help the MC/turn a blind eye in events to come.
Well I can definitelly see those Love points plummeting when we start fucking his wife.

• Haha

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I lik games where the main love interest is a succubuss. But I like it when we have control over the situations.

I mean, I do not mind Sharing as long as MC is in control. And when love interest do not lose love/respect for him.

But reading the comments here it seems that the succubuss sucks/fucks the neighbor to death and we do not get an option to avoid it....
How is this handled ? Like does she flirt with the neighbor ? Does she say stuff like how he feels better the the MC ?
If its humiliating like that, then its depressing xd
And will it be avoidable in the future ? Like with a dialog option or something ? Or can the MC join in ?

I pref when sharing is done when MC and love interest are in charge and in control. If MC is a strong and dominant dude who is like "Yeah thats my women, you are lucky that Im sharing with you" type of situation. Then it can be hot. As long as it does not make the player feel jealous.
AS long as other dudes say stuff like "Damn you are lucky to have here" or "Thanks for letting me join in" , then it can be hot.

I find it enjoyable when the love interest talks down to other dudes, but has romantic/dirty/love talk with the MC.

I absolutly hate it when it goes into NTR when love interest say how much better it feels than the MC, or lose interest in him, or have no love talk between MC and love interest, or pay less attention to MC etc....
As long as love/feelings are there, sharing can just spice things up.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How is this handled ? Like does she flirt with the neighbor ? Does she say stuff like how he feels better the the MC ?
There's no humiliation aspect involved. In fact, the neighbor doesn't know the succubus - never seen her before. She might flirt a tiny bit, but just to get what she wants. She basically goes in, quickly seduces him, you the player get to choose if it's vaginal or anal, it's a quick fuck scene and he dies. There really wasn't much to it. MC was out shopping with his mom. There is no attachment between the MC and the succubus.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
But reading the comments here it seems that the succubuss sucks/fucks the neighbor to death and we do not get an option to avoid it....
If its humiliating like that, then its depressing xd
And will it be avoidable in the future ? Like with a dialog option or something ? Or can the MC join in ?
She walks up to the neighbor naked so there's not much flirting required lol. You basically get the choose as the neighbor whether you want vaginal or anal sex. There's no humiliation involved, because at that point she didn't have sex with the MC yet. When you eventually get to do the dirty with her, she makes it clear that she enjoyed it much better than with the neighbor.

As for the future, that's up to the dev, really. However, he did say a few months ago here, that she will continue to feed on people from time to time, although if you get enough points with her, you'll either be able to stop her or she will stop on her own.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
There is no attachment between the MC and the succubus.
I hate stuff like this xd
Simply ruins it for me.

She walks up to the neighbor naked so there's not much flirting required lol. You basically get the choose as the neighbor whether you want vaginal or anal sex. There's no humiliation involved, because at that point she didn't have sex with the MC yet. When you eventually get to do the dirty with her, she makes it clear that she enjoyed it much better than with the neighbor.

As for the future, that's up to the dev, really. However, he did say a few months ago here, that she will continue to feed on people from time to time, although if you get enough points with her, you'll either be able to stop her or she will stop on her own.
Well its fine if she said how she enjoyed MC and he feels better than the neighbor.
But the situation would be more hot if MC was present and gets to join in.
And we the player have options. Or if we could simply avoid this situation.

I hope the devs does that like you said. Where we get love points with her so we can stop her from fucking others or she will stop on her own.
This is such a great idea. And a great way to build the relationship and romance <3

Honestly the whole thing could have been so much more hot and handle differently.
Like if the MC and succubuss where going to fuck and the neighbor found them. Then we get to have choice, to tell him to fuck off and have a nice scene with MC and succubuss or Let him join in.
MC and succubuss would be in total control of the situation.

She would suck the MC and the neigbor would be turn on by seeing this.
MC then will say how she is teasing the poor guy too much and to help him out.
The Succubuss would be surprised at this that the MC is willing to share her and will say "If that is what you want".
But then she would turn to the neighbor and tell him how this is his lucky day. That if the MC did not suggest it, she would have never done it. Since she has eyes only for the MC <3

The there are like a few poses, maybe a spit roast. Some flirting and love talk between MC and Succubuss how he feels better.
She pays more attention to the MC.
Maybe she talks down to the Neighbor a little bit etc...

In the end, she would end up killing the neighbor all the same.

Hmm I wonder if i can sub to the dev and suggest this idea... and other similar ones.
Basically we have a normal "Vanilla" scene in place, but it can become Sharing with a dialog option.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I hate stuff like this xd
Simply ruins it for me.

Well its fine if she said how she enjoyed MC and he feels better than the neighbor.
But the situation would be more hot if MC was present and gets to join in.
And we the player have options. Or if we could simply avoid this situation.

I hope the devs does that like you said. Where we get love points with her so we can stop her from fucking others or she will stop on her own.
This is such a great idea. And a great way to build the relationship and romance <3

Honestly the whole thing could have been so much more hot and handle differently.
Like if the MC and succubuss where going to fuck and the neighbor found them. Then we get to have choice, to tell him to fuck off and have a nice scene with MC and succubuss or Let him join in.
MC and succubuss would be in total control of the situation.

She would suck the MC and the neigbor would be turn on by seeing this.
MC then will say how she is teasing the poor guy too much and to help him out.
The Succubuss would be surprised at this that the MC is willing to share her and will say "If that is what you want".
But then she would turn to the neighbor and tell him how this is his lucky day. That if the MC did not suggest it, she would have never done it. Since she has eyes only for the MC <3

The there are like a few poses, maybe a spit roast. Some flirting and love talk between MC and Succubuss how he feels better.
She pays more attention to the MC.
Maybe she talks down to the Neighbor a little bit etc...

In the end, she would end up killing the neighbor all the same.

Hmm I wonder if i can sub to the dev and suggest this idea... and other similar ones.
Basically we have a normal "Vanilla" scene in place, but it can become Sharing with a dialog option.
You seem pretty affected by a game you haven't even played. Your comment might even contain more words than the game for now. Maybe channel this energy into creating something on your own.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
That there is no attachment? They JUST met. The game is still new. Maybe and hopefully it will grow...but she literally just appeared the night before.
I did not know that they just met xd
I was looking for info when I made my comment. So I have not yet played the game.

Yeah I hope that there will be an emotional attachment later on. That their love/romance will grow <3

But still when a love interest fucks at Present, it kinda ruins it for me.
You I do not mind a female characters sexual past. So It does not matter if this succubuss fucked 10000000 people in the past. But seeing a waifu sleeping around at present still hurts. Thats why I was hoping that scene with the neighbor to be avoidable :(

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I was looking for info when I made my comment. So I have not yet played the game.

Yeah I hope that there will be an emotional attachment later on. That their love/romance will grow <3

You I do not mind a female characters sexual past. So It does not matter if this succubuss fucked 10000000 people in the past. But seeing a waifu sleeping around at present still hurts. Thats why I was hoping that scene with the neighbor to be avoidable :(
Hypothetical question:
If you came across some old private video of a girl and guy having sex and at the end of it you realized it was your GF / wife from before you even knew her, how would you handle it?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Well...it matches reality, however. Think of dating someone IRL from a dating app or whatever. You're not exclusive and she's probably dating and fucking other people, too...as you should be. That's life. Anyway, you may play these games to escape reality, which is fine too. This is probably not that game for you then.

• Sad
Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hypothetical question:
If you came across some old private video of a girl and guy having sex and at the end of it you realized it was your GF / wife from before you even knew her, how would you handle it?
Worst possible case for me.
I would probably break up with her.
Not my thing. Its a massive dealbreaker for me.

Well...it matches reality, however. Think of dating someone IRL from a dating app or whatever. You're not exclusive and she's probably dating and fucking other people, too...as you should be. That's life. Anyway, you may play these games to escape reality, which is fine too. This is probably not that game for you then.
Yeah I play games for escapism xd

Thast also the reason I never go on dating apps. The "talking" phase does not stop the fucking around for some.

But by your comment " you're not exclusive and she's probably dating and fucking other people, too...as you should be ".
Dont know where you are from, but thats not how it works where Im from. Women are not such shameless hoes lol.
I mean there are some hoes everywhere you go in the world. But from where Im from, monogamy is the thing.

Im also monogamous IRL.
I only go for serious relationships. No hookups, no one night stands.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
But by your comment " ou're not exclusive and she's probably dating and fucking other people, too...as you should be ".
Dont knwo where you are from, but thats not how it works where Im from. Women are not such shameless hoes lol.
I mean there are some hoes everywhere you go in the world. But from where Im from, monogamy is the thing.
I dunno...I like sex and I like it with different people some times. I guess I'm a hoe, too. Until the people involved make a commitment to each other, I don't see a problem with it.

Reactions: dylankinodentoten

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Honestly, if you're looking for a wholesome content, your best bet is to play something like My New Family or similar.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Great game, one of the best renders I have seen so far in a game and the Mom is super hot but has a certainly milf aura about her , I just would have liked for her to have pubic hair but well nothing is perfect. Also I expected to have unavoidable NTR with Mom but knowing that we are able to choose so far has made this game one of my favorite ones. I just hope the Dev can keep it this way and we have a route where Mc can have a relationship with his Mom without unavoidable Ntr.

Jun 21, 2020
After watching the badass mc, honestly I don't care wherever the fuck lillith goes, I thought that mc would have to always cling to lillith to protect himself and his mom. But now after ep 2, I think, I know that mc can maybe someday fuck over lillith and mc can and will be in control of situations. Now I just want to kill the guy who dated the mom.

Reactions: Lucho0x0

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Worst possible case for me.
I would probably break up with her.
Not my thing. Its a massive dealbreaker for me.
So if the roles were reversed, would you at least understand her deciding to break up with you? What if an old girlfriend came back into your life (work or something). Would you quit your job if she (your gf / wife) asked? Just curious. It's cool if you don't want to answer.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes