zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi :)

I wanted to try this game because of the "perfect" rating, but reading some of the comments I... hesitate now.
I don't mind the NTR... but ONLY if it is avoidable. A MC deserves to get cucked if he acts lake a douche with his love interests. But if the MC plays his cards well, there is no reason for this MC to get NTRed imo. However, looks like NTR is not avoidable in this game.

But my download is already half-finished so... I'll still give it a try. Maybe that will change my mind on the subject as the ratings of this game are very good.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Hi :)

I wanted to try this game because of the "perfect" rating, but reading some of the comments I... hesitate now.
I don't mind the NTR... but ONLY if it is avoidable. A MC deserves to get cucked if he acts lake a douche with his love interests. But if the MC plays his cards well, there is no reason for this MC to get NTRed imo. However, looks like NTR is not avoidable in this game.

But my download is already half-finished so... I'll still give it a try. Maybe that will change my mind on the subject as the ratings of this game are very good.
The NTR is avoidable, apart from the succubus, but that's more about feeding than the actual sex and it has nothing to do with cucking the MC. It remains to be seen whether she will be an actual LI, or just a partner in crime kinda character, but the dev stated that she might stop feeding on others at some point if you have a good relationship with her, so make of that what you will.

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Kinda weird how the sex demon has the most "normal" proportions out of all characters.
She already evolved from zombie to "normal".
I already find her very beautiful but maybe she has another evolution available if she "succ" more people. Another evolution with... you know... "evolved" proportions.
It would make sense because many Pokémon have 2 evolutions :WeSmart:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
ep3_dream.png

Hi Everyone!
First off, I want to give a big thank you to all the people who've decided to support me over the last couple of months! Seriously... I couldn't have continued the development of this project without you guys.
Now, let me share some information about the release of Chapter 3 and how it's coming along so far.
  • I've added a tooltip to the game, which can be turned on in settings and allows you to see the outcome of presented choices when hovering over them.
  • Also, the next release will have the possibility of enabling rollback in settings.
  • To make the gameplay more interesting, I've added some choices and scenes that will lead to Game Over outcomes. *Warning* The first Game Over scenario can already be found in Chapter 1.
  • It will have about as many renders as the last Chapter. However, animated scenes will be of higher quality and in video format (this should fix any lag issues).
  • There will be 2 new female characters and 1 new male character introduced.
  • But most importantly... What is the expected release date of the next Chapter? My goal is to release the next update before the end of October. I must admit that this is going to be a difficult task for me, but I'll try my very best to make it happen.
I hope you guys are just as excited for the upcoming release as me. In any case, have a great weekend and there will be another post soon!

-------

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Those renders' quality :PogChamp:

My main gripe at the moment is the penetration scenes feel really too short. 1 render for dick in pussy, then next render for orgasm without any word exchanged or thought.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Those renders' quality :PogChamp:

My main gripe at the moment is the penetration scenes feel really too short. 1 render for dick in pussy, then next render for orgasm without any word exchanged or thought.
I didn't notice it, but now that you mention it they were a bit jarring like that, yeah.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Yes, this is my first release! I do have around a dozen unreleased projects laying around. So, technically it's not my first game... ;)
Well, it's a hell of a first entry!

I'mma be honest, I just love that you've actually made the succubus scary and unsettling, been getting pretty tired of literal demons being depicted as mere mischievous horn-dogs.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Yes, this is my first release! I do have around a dozen unreleased projects laying around. So, technically it's not my first game... ;)
Well if anything it shows you've been honing your skills on projects you probably didn't deem ready or good enough, before dropping something actually worth of notice

Last edited:
Reactions: EroMersive

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
This looks high-end, and something I could definitely get in to. But this game could profit from Ren'py's built-in auto-forward function, and a backtrack button. I hope dev will consider enabling them.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes