TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So the game has no specifically ntr routes/storyline that happens if you don't have enough points or make wrong decisions? As in, the ntr scenes are self contained that do not have any effect on the story and don't influence the characters or the conversations between them?
No and No.

The game does have specific ntr routes if you play them that way. And no the ntr scenes are not self contained and definitely affect the character's interactions with the mc.

All the dev said was that the game will literally give you the decision to go for or avoid the ntr content, as in pick choice A 'prevent mom from fking another guy' or pick choice B 'let mom fk him'.

The dev also said you dont need love points, which is a stat you can accumulate, to avoid the ntr content.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What did y”all do? For one, I chose to be faithful and invested in mom 10000%
In my playthrough ... she resisted the blackmail and slapped the asshole
NOw .. I WANT TO SEND THE MOST WONDERFUL DEMON IN THIS GAME TO PAY THAT
BLACKMAILER A VISIT !

• Haha
Reactions: Nerttu

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So the game has no specifically ntr routes/storyline that happens if you don't have enough points or make wrong decisions? As in, the ntr scenes are self contained that do not have any effect on the story and don't influence the characters or the conversations between them?
Discounting the controversial succubus scene at the beginning, you have to go out of your way to trigger the NTR route.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Hey Yougi, you won't need Love Points to avoid NTR. Only certain specific choices will lead to NTR scenes!

I feel you...
Yeah I know that anyways my main question was if bullies and uncle, basically any future characters will take part with "landlady" in ntr path.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Only logical route to take about those asswipes: send LiL to exact revenge.
Jealousy goes a long way in this VN.
By Asmodeus though - revenge goes further!

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
What did y”all do?
I loved seeing the Landlady wearing that sexy black dress, so encouraged her to go with that and also trusted her in making the best decision for her family.
She ended up giving a blowjob in order to secure her job, but at least she's is not crying out of desperation facing a possibly grim future for both her and her child, as she would if she refused.

Little pesky demon better stay away, wouldn't trust her mood shifts especially during the act :sneaky:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Yes, both the Uncle and Bully will take part in the NTR path. However, Uncle's NTR will most likely be separate from the current NTR route.
Will you focus on Ntr path and the none NTR path in same level this game or you focus one me then the others?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Would it not be expected that most action happends with the MC?
Why do people want to see their loved ones get hurt or hurt them?

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don`t know, if I read you correctly, but these games aren`t MCs biography, not in my mind atleast !!!!! :)(y)

Reactions: Duriel

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Only logical route to take about those asswipes: send LiL to exact revenge.
Jealousy goes a long way in this VN.
By Asmodeus though - revenge goes further!
Hehe sent Lilith to drain them until death. :devilish::devilish:

In my playtrough the mom only gave a handjob to her boss, what makes her give a blowjob? high lust/love score or dialogue choices.
I found that scene kinda funny. She is giving the most bored handjob ever but the guy is losing his mind over it. Makes me see it as not surprising that he needs to rely on blackmail to get sex, such a loser. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Mograx

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Not necessarily, I love seeing how a story would pan out throughout the different options and paths available to me, especially during the first blind playthrough, knowing that a different choice could lead to NTR or a less ideal outcome, gives that sense of thrill and unpredictability.

Regarding loved ones gettinh hurt or hurting them, I can decide to form an emotional bond to a character or not, and seeing loved ones getting into such situations, if anything spices up the whole story other than generating genuine jealousy toward that character, further developing a bond that, in an harem game where everything is just granted, wouldn't really feel as thrilling or interesting in my experience.

I just enjoy seeing things being put on the line and not taking them for granted, like you are not necessarily at the dead center of the story, you surely have the option to get there if you work hard, but I like seeing the girls as having actual personalities and capable of making decisions of their own that you can influence or not, and not necessarily to "save" them, more like to pursue your own interests in many cases.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Hehe sent Lilith to drain them until death. :devilish::devilish:

I found that scene kinda funny. She is giving the most bored handjob ever but the guy is losing his mind over it. Makes me see it as not surprising that he needs to rely on blackmail to get sex, such a loser. :LOL:
LOL that's hilarious. I don't care for NTR at all myself, but I'm half tempted to do another playthrough just to see that lmao. That's the kinda NTR I don't mind.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
are the ntr good in this game? I like games where you have alot of decission and can do mult playtroughts and decides if your cheracter is more of chad,normal guy or a loser. :oops:

Reactions: ActiveShooter

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I loved seeing the Landlady wearing that sexy black dress, so encouraged her to go with that and also trusted her in making the best decision for her family.
She ended up giving a blowjob in order to secure her job, but at least she's is not crying out of desperation facing a possibly grim future for both her and her child, as she would if she refused.

Little pesky demon better stay away, wouldn't trust her mood shifts especially during the act :sneaky:
Yeah its not like she can find another job or metoo that asshole or anything she had to suck the guy off there were just no other options.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
damm I played this game and the cheracters renders and story are amazing I just hope we are not forced in a role like becoming a powerful harem god:D hope we can decide if we stay a loser or become a chad in the future but hope we are not forced into becoming a chad, but the game is amazing the renders have a insane quality level :oops: :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: ActiveShooter
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes