sacheu

Jun 26, 2020
It's nuts. Scat is a kink and I avoid those games. I don't go in those threads and start throwing shit (ha) at people who like it.

NTR haters - It's a kink. People like it. You're not going to change their minds. Content will continue to be made for it. Get over it.
Exactly what I was going to say, kinda scary even to read it. I don't go on Female Protagonist games threads, the same for scat, html games, games with prevalent bdsm content or gore even, because it's a waste of time. I don't like those, so I don't even spend time there. More power to the people who like it, I'm not one of them.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
But sadly I dont know if the ending is always the same but we throw the bullie aways so the game is problem about the change of the MC? hope we also have a route to stay a loser but if I look at the end of episode 2 I dont see how this will work out unles the bullie gets powers too (I mean he look pretty scared)?it seemed like the MC will change and I like ntr but we dont have a emotinel conaction too a love interest at the moment I mean the mom and than we have his aunt and lilly which dont really seems like she can feel any emotions:D:D what a lot of devs forget is that ntr often is about an emotionel conection with a love interest girlfriend/wive but we dont have any with any cheracter at the moment.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not directed at you Brahh. :)

How much pathetic one must be to keep lurking in a thread for a genre you supposedly hates just to facepalm people who say they enjoy it?

Just by the fact you're able to manage your points so you can pick the revealing outfit and not get straight up railroaded into the ntr like in Dreams of Desire already tells me this dev knows what he's doing, keep it up, this could be one the best games here. (y)
While i agree this developer knows what they are doing i don't remember any ntr in Dreams of Desire. :unsure:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

How much pathetic one must be to keep lurking in a thread for a genre you supposedly hates just to facepalm people who say they enjoy it?

While i agree this developer knows what they are doing i don't remember any ntr in Dreams of Desire. :unsure:
Me neither.

Aug 2, 2021

Dreams of desire had ntr in older ver (dunno about definitive version)
If you "helped" mom to choose sexy dress she came to publisher(or whoever he was) and she jerked him off, there were few others scenes with other mens ;)

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Dreams of desire had ntr in older ver (dunno about definitive version)
If you "helped" mom to choose sexy dress she came to publisher(or whoever he was) and she jerked him off, there were few others scenes with other mens ;)
That was the only scene afaik. And if you give the friend's mum to him if you count that as ntr. Don't remember any other.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes