RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
damm I played this game and the cheracters renders and story are amazing I just hope we are not forced in a role like becoming a powerful harem god:D hope we can decide if we stay a loser or become a chad in the future but hope we are not forced into becoming a chad, but the game is amazing the renders have a insane quality level :oops: :oops:
Based on what was show so far I am pretty sure we will be able to choose how to progress the story.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah its not like she can find another job or metoo that asshole or anything she had to suck the guy off there were just no other options.
Well life isn't always that simple, many countries don't give you the luxury of just giving up a job and readily find another one, let alone that pays just as much or one at all for that matter.

Also she did mention she wanted to save money for her son future/education, so she probably did weight both outcomes and she'd rather be willing to go through a blowjob or even subsequent "dates" than all that stress and uncertainty that would come from losing the job and cause her to cry out in desperation.

Then again its her character choice, you can always influence it and possibly help her with the burden ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The agreement was for multiple dates .. yet he is already harassing her to get into her home
after the 1st one - he is a no good for anyone asshole thru and thru.

Boss demanding sex for job is workplace CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR 101.

Alas .. you are free to live your weinstein fallacy the way wou want in this game.

Well life isn't always that simple, many countries don't give you the luxury of just giving up a job and readily find another one, let alone that pays just as much or one at all for that matter.

Also she did mention she wanted to save money for her son future/education, so she probably did weight both outcomes and she'd rather be willing to go through a blowjob or even subsequent "dates" than all that stress and uncertainty that would come from losing the job and cause her to cry out in desperation.

Then again its her character choice, you can always influence it and possibly help her with the burden ;)

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
The agreement was for multiple dates .. yet he is already harassing her to get into her home
after the 1st one - he is a no good for anyone asshole thru and thru.

Boss demanding sex for job is workplace CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR 101.

Alas .. you are free to live your weinstein fallacy the way wou want in this game.

And her son in shining knight glamour (or rather demon boy glamour) will come and save the day indeed... or maybe not :sneaky:

• Haha

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

The mc needs to find a way to make money to help her and not be a bum and put all the burden on her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
He is still going to school, any opportunity that he finds is unlikely to be enough to help pay for their living expenses if his mother loses her job.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
LOL true!!!even if its cheating(F),wife sharing(swinging) hell even some dude who appreciate some other's wife beauty.

F95: thats NTR!!!!

lmao,but if the mc(M) get to fuck all the girls,MILFs and all other's wives

F95: me likey!!!

damn,never gonna understand all of those who opposed to ntr.
its a kink,its a genre,its part of the game,
and best of all,its just a pixel,its just a game.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
LOL true!!!even if its cheating(F),wife sharing(swinging) hell even some dude who appreciate some other's wife beauty.

F95: thats NTR!!!!

lmao,but if the mc(M) get to fuck all the girls,MILFs and all other's wives

F95: me likey!!!

damn,never gonna understand all of those who opposed to ntr.
its a kink,its a genre,its part of the game,
and best of all,its just a pixel,its just a game.
Because some people just plain don't like it? If its just a pixel then why are people who like ntr so adamant about it being there? almost like they can't play the game or vn without the "challenge" or the "spice" but if there just pixels why does it matter? just enjoy it regardless right?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
He is still going to school, any opportunity that he finds is unlikely to be enough to help pay for their living expenses if his mother loses her job.
Yeah but the on the non ntr route she has find time to please the mc with him doing...nothing that's just shitty IMO.

Reactions: sacheu

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This NTR v. non-NTR debate is so boring, and totally irrelevant to this game anyway, as it contains separate and distinct routes for both parties to enjoy. Stop being so stingy about variety and choice in games, not every game has to be the same story told in the exact same way.
It's nuts. Scat is a kink and I avoid those games. I don't go in those threads and start throwing shit (ha) at people who like it.

NTR haters - It's a kink. People like it. You're not going to change their minds. Content will continue to be made for it. Get over it.

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
It's nuts. Scat is a kink and I avoid those games. I don't go in those threads and start throwing shit (ha) at people who like it.

NTR haters - It's a kink. People like it. You're not going to change their minds. Content will continue to be made for it. Get over it.
Some people see their genre preferences as a zero-sum game; they see the developer as dedicating more resources to content they themselves don't want to see. Conveniently they forget NTR content is built into the game design in the first place. To take those scenes out, replace them with new ones, and forge a whole new direction for the game would take more time and resources than leaving the game as it is, and continuing the work as planned.

Most people in the thread are responding favorably to the game so far, so the people saying "I don't like X so it should be taken out" aren't making a strong case as to why they should be taken seriously in regards to this subject.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes