punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hello, a nice game you got here loved the way NTR was set up to start :)

My question is can we plz have other NTR options with other females like LYDIA ?? or it will just be exclusive to the mother.
The whole town can have that snobby bitch Lydia as far as i'm concerned although that begs a question if we don't care about a LI at all can skip their ntr scenes? EroMersive?

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

EroMersive

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2021
Hello, a nice game you got here loved the way NTR was set up to start :)

My question is can we plz have other NTR options with other females like LYDIA ?? or it will just be exclusive to the mother.
All I can say is that there will be at least one scene involving Lydia and another man and this scene will occur quiet soon actually. Of course the player will have the option to avoid it.

Dev, is the end of the month update still on or will it be later? Understandable if it is delayed a bit.
You're right, I won't be able to release the Chapter before the end of this month. I'll post a development update on Patreon today in which I will give more details about the release date.

The whole town can have that snobby bitch Lydia as far as i'm concerned although that begs a question if we don't care about a LI at all can skip their ntr scenes? EroMersive?
Most likely not, because this would be too much of a hassle to implement with the way the story is currently standing. The only way I can come up with to skip certain scenes would be by using CTRL to fast forward.

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
All I can say is that there will be at least one scene involving Lydia and another man and this scene will occur quiet soon actually. But then again, the player will have the option to avoid it.

You're right, I won't be able to release the Chapter before the end of this month. I'll post a development update on Patreon today in which I will give more details about the release date.

Most likely not, because this would be too much of a hassle to implement with the way the story is currently standing. The only way I can come up with to skip certain scenes would be by using CTRL to fast forward.
MY heRO TY
don't ignore NTR for lydia, later on, and by NTR I mean sex with someone other than her husband and MC bec some people are dumb here XD
we need more for her not just one or two NTR scenes :D

you got me bro and I got your back +1 on patroen from me I wish you all the best.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi Guys! I'm here with another quick update on how the development of Chapter 3 is coming along.
I'm sad to say that I won't be able to release the new Chapter by the end of October. However, I've listed some things below that will hopefully keep you warm in the meantime.
  • While I initially expected this to be a relatively short update, Chapter 3 will in fact be longer than Chapter 2.
  • It will include sound effects during sex scenes.
  • Every NTR scenes that is included in the upcoming release is now separated from the non NTR path.
  • Chapter 3 will be released in November. I know this is quiet vague, but due to irregular work hours at my main job, it's impossible for me to determine how much time I'm able to spend working on Demon Boy.
That's it! I hope you guys are able to wait a little bit longer allowing me the opportunity to give you, what is possibly, the most extensive Chapter so far!

Last edited:

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, I often just mute the sound effects to replace them with others of my preference , so hopefully there is an option to mute just those.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Every NTR scenes that is included in the upcoming release is now separated from the non NTR path.
What does this even mean?

I thought all NTR scenes were already separated and only available if we clicked on the options to see them (the Mom scene comes to mind)?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What does this even mean?

I thought all NTR scenes were already separated and only available if we clicked on the options to see them (the Mom scene comes to mind)?
It could be dev decided to make the Non-NTR story lines bit more clearly disconnected from the NTR storyline as some like me have recommended. Like Mom story until now was very much overshadowed by those boss dates whether you let him get what he wants or not (And I do not think that boss will be even the big Bad in this game either, but just a passer by that will fall by the roadway soon enough whether MC is more corrupted or loving to his Mom, unless he is Asmodeus in disguise and then I would assume he could do better as some lame blackmail that could be easily turned against him if that Mom used the brains she has. :p) .

We will see next update what dev meant with that though and to be clear whatever it means it is his game and he has the right to do it as he wants, whether I like it or not. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: EroMersive

EroMersive

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2021
It could be dev decided to make the Non-NTR story lines bit more clearly disconnected from the NTR storyline as some like me have recommended. Like Mom story until now was very much overshadowed by those boss dates whether you let him get what he wants or not. We will see next update what dev meant with that though and to be clear whatever it means it is his game and he has the right to do it as he wants, whether I like it or not. :p
Yes, this is exactly what I meant.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
It could be dev decided to make the Non-NTR story lines bit more clearly disconnected from the NTR storyline as some like me have recommended. Like Mom story until now was very much overshadowed by those boss dates whether you let him get what he wants or not (And I do not think that boss will be even the big Bad in this game either, but just a passer by that will fall by the roadway soon enough whether MC is more corrupted or loving to his Mom, unless he is Asmodeus in disguise and then I would assume he could do better as some lame blackmail that could be easily turned against him if that Mom used the brains she has. :p) .

We will see next update what dev meant with that though and to be clear whatever it means it is his game and he has the right to do it as he wants, whether I like it or not. :p
Ok. I was fine with the game as it was since it was just a dinner. The choice to let the mom fk her boss was still very much our own. I dont see why ppl were complaining about it, unless they absolutely don't want to see the boss at all, which is silly imo.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok. I was fine with the game as it was since it was just a dinner. The choice to let the mom fk her boss was still very much our own. I dont see why ppl were complaining about it, unless they absolutely don't want to see the boss at all, which is silly imo.
Well even beyond my annoyance of it for my reasons, it impacts on the mom if she agrees and makes her into an easy victim for the first easy blackmailer in a game where MC is dealing with the forces of hell and way worse consequences may be in store for Mc and those he cares for if he fails as just some sex. So giving up the mom that easily and early, even if I would like NTR with moms that would have been disappointing to me. :p Way too easy for that NPC.

Thing is though that more romantic players, just do not like chars like the boss hanging around moms and it all about white knighting the mom instead of having a relation with her, what makes it even worse in this game he is completely superfluous and weak drama to begin with easily taken out by MC in a game with a succubus or two or a succubus and incubus.

Way higher stakes are there to play around for in this game as a lame ass blackmailer that is stupid beyond words and only can be successful if that Mom is completely brainless and super easy victim, which clashes with her background cause if such an easy victim she would have been victimized the last twenty years already with her looks. That while you have at least Lilly and another succubus or incubus in game that might use that Mom to corrupt MC or use her to get what they want from MC, wherein the end depending of NTR or Non-NTR path MC may have sex with her or others or both MC and others. Much more interesting as her falling for some lame ass blackmail as an easy victim of assholes by someone that can easily be sorted out by a visit from Lilly as an easy example when MC is a bit more aware of his situation. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I think it's more about the non NTR route having some actual progress and basically be a path of it's own, instead of just trying to cockblock the boss.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I think it's more about the non NTR route having some actual progress and basically be a path of it's own, instead of just trying to cockblock the boss.
Ehh I still don't quite get it. I suppose I'll have to see the changes for myself when the update releases. I guess it will change things retroactively, and not just future content, which means I'll have to start a new game to see the changes?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ehh I still don't quite get it. I suppose I'll have to see the changes for myself when the update releases. I guess it will change things retroactively, and not just future content, which means I'll have to start a new game to see the changes?
Let me put it this way. You have game A where your main objective is to cockblock someone and game B where your main objective is to get the girl. Both of those games would be considered non-NTR, but the first one could get boring really fast...

I think what the dev meant is that the non-NTR path won't be about trying to stop the NTR situations anymore, but will have it's own separate storylines where (I guess) you'll be more focused on getting the girl(s) yourself.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I do not think it will be retro active, just that in the future it will be more a path of its own that will concentrate more on their relation and the impact of Lilly and others will have on that going forward with the suspense more being that if Mc fails you will get an ending like Philly had in his first game where Mc and all those he cares for will have a very unhappy end without sex shown with them as such on Non-NTR path. That decision is up to dev though.

What he will do on NTR path is another thing and he already offered up the Mom way to easily to someone who is basically just a gnat compared to others in game power wise and as a possible threath, so he will need another main prize or consequence to keep it interesting beyond just offering up loads of easy sex scenes with that mom as an easy victim in my eyes, but since I will not play that path anyway will keep my comments to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: eddie987
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes