RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
I do not think it will be retro active, just that in the future it will be more a path of its own that will concentrate more on their relation and the impact of Lilly and others will have on that going forward with the suspense more being that if Mc fails you will get an ending like Philly had in his first game where Mc and all those he cares for will have a very unhappy end without sex shown with them as such on Non-NTR path. That decision is up to dev though.

What he will do on NTR path is another thing and he already offered up the Mom way to easily to someone who is basically just a gnat compared to others in game power wise and as a possible threath, so he will need another main prize or consequence to keep it interesting beyond just offering up loads of easy sex scenes with that mom as an easy victim in my eyes, but since I will not play that path anyway will keep my comments to that.
About the NTR path I think its gonna focus more in her corruption, at the moment we know the boss and the bully will be on her ntr path but i wouldn't be surprise if her massage lesson end in a more intimate thing with clients in the future. we would have to wait and see but like you said, you shouldn't be worried about it because you will not play that path. Like always i'm gonna play both to see what each branch offers.

Probably in the love path you won't see the boss because she got fired or she quit the job, maybe she will commit to the private masseur business or she finds a more normal job. Like I said who knows we will have to wait and see. I'm intrigued how the different characters will evolve emotionally depending the path you take.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
About the NTR path I think its gonna focus more in her corruption, at the moment we know the boss and the bully will be on her ntr path but i wouldn't be surprise if her massage lesson end in a more intimate thing with clients in the future. we would have to wait and see but like you said, you shouldn't be worried about it because you will not play that path. Like always i'm gonna play both to see what each branch offers.

Probably in the love path you won't see the boss because she got fired or she quit the job, maybe she will commit to the private masseur business or she finds a more normal job. Like I said who knows we will have to wait and see. I'm intrigued how the different characters will evolve emotionally depending the path you take.
We will see where the dev will take both or maybe even three stories even if I think it will be more about Lilly in the end and what she does to MC. Where I am at this moment not sure if she will be ally, enemy or corruptor (or all three or a combination of them at same time) or that the other succubus or incubus implied being around will have the Big Bad role and not that boss or the bully I suspect. Glad enough though dev is intending to split them more going forward. :)

Last edited:

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
We will see where the dev will take both or maybe even three stories even if I think it will be more about Lilly in the end and what she does to MC. Where I am at this moment not sure if she will be ally, enemy or corruptor (or all three at same time) or that the other succubus or incubus implied being around will have the Big Bad role and not that boss or the bully I suspect. Glad enough though dev is intending to split them more going forward. :)
So if I understand this right this is going to be sort of a Deliverance type thing right? Just like that game you can either share Kat or not and it changes the way the game is played?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So if I understand this right this is going to be sort of a Deliverance type thing right? Just like that game you can either share Kat or not and it changes the way the game is played?
Not sure how far that will go but they should play somewhat different yeah at least. Dev only said that he intends to split up the NTR and Non-NTR routes up more going forward, so you will not have so much what happened until now with the Mom that whether you played NTR route or not it was all about the boss dates with only difference in a way that if you went NTR you got some pay off for the aggravation while being a lousy loving son that you were portrayed as being :p and on the Non-NTR she did use her brain in the end and was not such an easy victim, more in line with her set up. The fact he will have a bit more focus on the relations between MC and the ladies on Non NTR does not mean you will get a scene to replace what happens on NTR though.

That would be nice, but might not always fit the progress of those relations or the way the dev wants to go with for example Lilly, especially since Mom has already been portrayed as a very easy victim in NTR path and not in Non NTR path . Her as a friend to MC might lead to different things then a role for her as corruptor of MC and those around him, though a succubus as friend might not be business as usual either I suspect. :p

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... MC can either encourage the most wonderful girl in his life
to give in to assholish blackmail and disgusting demaning rudeness coming on to
her from her boss - at which point you are assured to lose her ... or not.

Keep being sweet and encourage her to be herself regardless of consequences.
This way you preserve her dignity and your chanses.

This question has probably already been asked but can you avoid NTR

Up to you, gamer.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes